View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

PaladinOfSune

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 04 2011, 17:00 PM 

Player

Despite our best attempts to free Shadow, she was carried away by the college monster.

A big thanks to all her hard-work as a DM and developer!

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 08 2012, 17:11 PM 

Player

Here very shortly, I will be resigning my post both as administrator and as DM on Amia.

This is not being done out of anything negative. There were no arguments, discussions, no 'suggestions', nothing of the sort. I will head off those rumors now. This decision is entirely mine, and unrelated to anything but my own personal feelings.

I've been a DM on Amia for six years now, an administrator for four of tose years, and a player for since before Amia existed. In that time I've seen more things can I can possibly remember, both good and bad.

I haven't done the business of DMing, the real MEAT of the job, which is being in game and DMing, for quite some time now. Therefore it's only fair, and only reasonable, that I resign so the people who are doing the work of fungineering, can do it properly... and without a guy sitting on the forum acting like he knows what goes on anymore when I've been out of touch for years.

The DM team I've had the pleasure of working with for the past 2 years especially has been the BEST DM team I've ever seen on Amia, both as a DM and as a player. The imagination and the minds up here are second to none, and they were gotten from a playerbase that shares those qualities. In the end, that's what kept me around as long as I did, though I wasn't in game much anymore: the community. A love for the community that many of us spent the growing up years of our life on, me included. There's been ups and downs but there's always been ups and downs. The community here is absolutely fantastic, and each and every one of you deservesa round of applause for it, and for still being here after so long.

My few remaining plots and assigned areas in game can be contacted and worked through as follows:

If you have questions with Kohlingen, direct them for now towards Nivo, or for now as well, the DM team in general.
If you have questions about Tarkuul, direct them towards Glimfeather, or in transition, the general DM team (as the case will be for most all of these) plot related or otherwise,
For Nes'ek questions, go to Mr. Hackums, the new Lathander expert.
For Wharftown, speak to Ainyjll if you have more town concerns, and Gunz for questions about the Selunites. He's been doing that one for awhile anyways.
Regarding the few PCs in my dream/nightmare plot: I'm sorry. It ended up not working out. A DM can remove the Dreamscars at your leisure. Or you can keep them and the roleplay. Or you can do whatever. Most of you know the effects and so I give this plot to you, as players, to do with as you please. The DMs have information if they need to answer questions.
If you need to ask about Mythals and Leylines, any DM will do. Nivo and Yossarin will probably know the most, but any DM has access to my knowledge poste don the forums about this.
Leto will be handled by Suney. I don't know what his schedule will be for LETO. Hopefully being the bginning of the month means we can make a smooth transition here.

The one thing I will still handle, as I don't think I could fully kick myself off these forums even if I wanted to, is the portrait pack. I will continue to compile and host the portrait pack for the community, probably for the foreseeable future. however, the actual LETO work will be done by Suney now.

Just remember that the first three letters of "Fungineer", the joke title that I gave to DMs four years ago, but stuck and became a DM philosophy... is F-U-N. Fun (fair fun, equal fun) comes first for everyone. DM and player included.

Thank you for six years of incredible DMing. Thank you for even more years of incredible playing. Thank you for everyone and everything.

Lally

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 09 2012, 21:42 PM 

Player

Hey guys :)

I'm going to be leaving the DM team officially for a while. (I don't ever say forever.)

Again to echo Tormak, it's got nothing to do with disagreements (the team is incredible), more with time. As in I have very little lately, and the time I do have needs to be spent furthering myself and attempting not to get trapped into obligations for the world outside my own, which is something I've struggled against for a long time. I need to have ever spare moment to dedicate to my life outside Amia. I need to become selfish so I can continue working on the world as the best version of myself.

I really do love this server. It was the first online roleplaying game I've ever played, and Amia was the only roleplaying server I ever played on. When I was sitting my my Pal Scott's apartment in 2005 he told me he found a game he thought I'd really dig. I did, and I got pretty caught up in it for a while. When I started playing Amia it felt like a home away from home. I was in a weird place then, and I'm in a weird place now. Not bad places, just weird ones. This weird place unfortunately leaves little to no time to take care of problems that seem...in the long run...not very important.

What is important to me about Amia were the relationships I formed. The friends I made. I met the love of my life here, and he's made me happy every day since. Without things like Amia, we would have had a rough time communicating and having fun together as a couple while he still lived so far away. I can't imagine life without him now. It seems silly that we met here, considering how we both are, but I would not change a single thing about the progression of us.

I am completely in awe of so many of you. The team we've had since my time here has been chock full of talented and amazing people. I love the DM team. Every last person that's ever been on it is incredible in his or her own way and I want nothing but amazing things for them, as they want nothing but the best for you.

You, the players, fascinated and humbled me every day. To any of you I've ever helped, it was my pleasure. To anyone I've failed to help, I'm truly sorry.

I've met so many friends here, and I've got so many amazing memories. Who'd have though that words on a screen typed by people a thousand miles away could make me laugh so hard, smile so wide, or feel so much sadness. It was like being in a big movie.

I'm sure I'll still check the forums occasionally (probably more than occasionally for the first few days I'm gone), and if something really great happens in my life I'll make sure I share it with you.

I love you guys so much. You're all wonderful, and you made me feel accepted. People say they don't care about that, but I don't think it's odd to care. You strange weirdos from all over the world have won my heart.

Thanks for the years of fun, and for those who drove me nuts, thanks for testing my tolerance. Every experience in life can make you a better, smarter person if you let it.

I will leave you with this.

Remember to take screenshots.

Love,
Lally.

PaladinOfSune

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 29 2012, 22:16 PM 

Player

Both Bobo and Khylaria are stepping down as DMs. Please wish them all the best for their hard work and effort.

PaladinOfSune

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 16 2013, 19:15 PM 

Player

Gunz has stepped down from his position. Thanks for all your hard work!

Fabian has been eaten up by real-life commitments too, so he's had to make a getaway. Good luck to him!

PaladinOfSune

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 24 2013, 17:44 PM 

Player

Ainjyll has unfortunately been ambushed by real-life. Hopefully he'll be free once more at a later date to return to the flock.

Silent2001

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 14 2013, 23:43 PM 

Player

Hey chaps,

I'm stepping down as a DM for the foreseeable future. I don't know how long it'll be or whether I'll return as a DM. It's foolish to say I won't be back as a player because Amia always drags me back eventually. Right now I'm going to try and focus on some hair-brained real life endevours and education in general. Thanks for putting up with my obnoxious drunken antics over the years, and (hopefully) enjoying the plots I put on for you.

Lots of love,
Marky.

gorgometh

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 27 2013, 20:28 PM 

Player

Hey all,

It's sad to say it, but Real Life has finally caught up with me. I know that some of you could feel it for a while now, especially those I was playing closely with and DMing for. In an effort to keep from frustraing you guys and myself at my inability to play, I've decided that it really is best for me to step away from the team for now.

I've loved every chance Ive gotten to DM (Especially the opportunity to freeze and crash the server so often!) and in no way am I going to be gone forever, but a combination of work, emotional stresses and responsibilities have just piled up on me to the extent that I can't keep the position in good conscience. I love you guys and I love this server, it has been a bastion for distraction when I have needed it most and I am sure it will be that for me again soon.

I just wanted to apologize to the folks I've undoubtedly frustrated with my inability to really take part like I wanted, but please know that it was not ever intentional and the only reason I ever wanted to do this was to try and grow the stories of your characters and spice up your RP. You guys have always been great and need to remember to be kind to one another and enjoy the game for what it is. Positive direction and intentions have always been the best formula to making this place fun for everyone.

If you have any questions or need me in the coming days for clarifications or help on where to go next with anything I'm leaving behind, shoot me a PM and I'll try to get you hooked up with someone who can help.

Much love to all of you and I hope to see you around soon!

The kindest regards,
David

Glim

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 23 2013, 16:56 PM 

Player

It's been a good run.

When I joined the team primarily as a Dev and with the intent of doing a bit of DMing on the side, I had no idea that I'd be taking over something like Tarkuul in the wake of Tormak's departure. Like with most things that I'm given the reigns for, I took it and made it my own and with the help of an exceptional group of players we crafted a story that I invite everyone on the server to continue to or to start to delve into; there is so much potential left there and so much opportunity.

Unfortunately however it's time for me to pass on the reigns to someone else. This decision has been months in the making, feeling the direction and "body" of the server slipping farther from my grasp, and feeling my time and energy being consumed in ever-increasing amounts in an attempt to re-affirm that grip. When I'm given a job I like to see it done right, but I can't devote the necessary amount of time and effort to do that properly anymore.

I've left pages and pages of notes, plot ideas, existing plot directions, player efforts and general impressions for whoever among the staff chooses to take up Tarkuul in my absence, and have made it clear that I will continue to answer any questions they might have during the transition. After finishing up a last few player requests, I will be stepping down from DMing, however will still be here for a little while longer finishing a few of the Dev projects that I had already started; I don't want to leave anyone high'n'dry. That said however, once those projects are completed, I will be taking my leave from Amia entirely and have already "settled the affairs" of my own characters.

To anyone who wishes to keep in touch, I invite you to add me on Skype (contact info in profile) or to PM me while I'm still here doing Dev work.

Despite the pall that has settled in over the last couple months, I have enjoyed my time both as DM and as player, but it's time for me to move on.

Manarethan

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 31 2013, 14:59 PM 

Player

As has likely been noticed, I've been scarce for quite a while now. Things have been changing for me in RL, and I no longer have the time or inclination to continue DMing on Amia. It's been a pleasure spending time with you all here, but it's time to go. I'll likely still have a presence on the forums and in-game, so I'm not vanishing entirely. Still, it's a goodbye of sorts.

Thanks for all the fun.

~ Mana

PaladinOfSune

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 04 2013, 18:26 PM 

Player

Yossarin has had to step down to an increasingly busy life.

I'd like to thank him for the many, many years he's been with us, helping flesh out the server's atmosphere and story with an incredible amount of effort. Have a good one.

PaladinOfSune

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 28 2013, 16:04 PM 

Player

As a result of that real life thing, Gers has stepped down as a DM. Thanks for your years of work, buddy. Apparently we can't quite get rid of him, though, as he's sticking about playerside.

PaladinOfSune

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 28 2013, 16:13 PM 

Player

Peeves, too, has followed suite and stepped down. Something about real life, getting engaged, silly stuff like that.

See you around, mate. :)

Galenson

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 06 2014, 1:09 AM 

Player

Location: Down Under, calculating your demise with blunt expressions.

Afternoon Ladies and Gents,

Some of you saw this coming already, but its now my turn to step down. Not only am I returning the DM hat I borrowed, but its also time to say goodbye.

To those who are curious, I'm leaving on a good note: I started playing Amia back in 2005. I was a lot younger back then and the server was quite a different place. I've had a good run between then and now, but priorities in life change and its time for me to move on.

Not everything I did as a player, or as a DM, was positive. I've made my fair share of mistakes both playerside and in the client, especially in my younger years. But, between those bad decisions, hopefully I created some fun for my fellow players and audience in the process.

To my fellow players, thanks for making Amia an enjoyable experience for me. Hopefully my plotlines were as fun for you as they were for me to run them. I leave with only one regret that the Scholar couldn't be the villain you all deserved down below... but such is life.

To my fellow DMs, thank you for all of your assistance over the last year in forging my stories and creating spontaneous FUN!

Regards,

Galenson.

"I'll think of something once Amia:EE drops."

Glim

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 11 2014, 17:57 PM 

Player

First off, no I'm not leaving, and I will still be DMing small events here and there, but this seemed like the best place to put this.

As most of you know I've been straddling a line between DMing Tarkuul and DEVing the server for some time now, and quite often I and you have found that I've had to ignore one in favor of the other at times in order to get things done. Some of you may also know that towards the end of the Reyes plot I started getting really really excited again about the plotline in Tarkuul, and all of the amazing plothooks and potential that was beginning to peak over the horizon; and I still am!

However after some "soul searching" I've come to the conclusion that as much as I'd love to keep developing the storyline of Tarkuul and starting in on all those plothooks, I'm just ending up half-assing my two jobs by trying to do both at the same time. The Tarkuul players and storyline deserve more than that, as does the Amia playerbase when it comes to Dev work.

So as of today I will be starting to fill in lore gaps in the DM forums, stuff that was only in my head, writing down all the potential plot hooks and NPC info and everything that my successors will need in order to continue DMing Tarkuul in my stead. By December 1st I will be hands-off from Tarkuul and focusing entirely on my Dev work for the server. I may still run the occasional event DMside based on developmental changes to the server (like a recent run I did with the STU for example, or the current "Thinning" plot) but that will be the extent of my DMing.

Now that the Reyes plot is over, and the Quintessence plot is beginning to draw near its end, slkNihilus and Manarethan will be taking over in Tarkuul for me. Having two DMs for one settlement is something that I'm hoping to work with the team on making a reality for not just Tarkuul but other settlements as well; it shares the workload, opens up available timezones, allows for some internal conflict between different aspects of a city and allows those DMs to still have some time to DM small things elsewhere as well, so they aren't always tied down by their primary area of focus. I'm really excited to see what Manar and Nihilus do with Tarkuul in the months to come, and have full confidence that they'll do a phenomenal job there.

This was a really hard decision for me, one I've been waffling over for months now because I love the story and the players in Tarkuul, but I also love my Dev work. Ultimately though, I feel I can do more good for more people by focusing on my Dev work and it is the field that I want to get into professionally if I can, so I feel this is the right decision for me and for the server's progression. I hope you can support it, and will also give Manar and Nihilus all your support as they settle in and start learning the ropes, to take the wheel in December.

To the Tarkuul players (old and current) and all those whose PCs have been affected by the threads of its story, thank you for being so great and allowing me to set the stage for our story. It's been a true pleasure.

Hudson

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 24 2014, 20:20 PM 

Player

Quote:
As I'm sure some of you have known, I'm stepping down from the DM staff, and stepping away from Amia. I had personal grievances with the ways in which decisions were being handled on too fundamental a level-- and in my effort to work against them, I ended up becoming nothing short of an asshole.

I became unnecessarily rude and bitter, and lashed out at coworkers and fellow players. I became the very thing I strove so hard to keep away from Amia. In the end, I would rather leave than see myself cause further harm to the server that I held so dear.

I'm still confident that the Amian DM staff will continue to take great care of the server, and there are plenty of neat things still in store. So please don't take this little insight into my decision as any grounds for paranoia or concerns! In all likelihood, you won't notice my absence.

I've just become that old grumpy guy on the porch, and it's time for me to pass.

It was fun while it was fun. Farewell.

As you likely have read already Mr. Hackums decided to leave the team.

Thanks for all your efforts Hackums and I hope to see you around on Amia because I am quite sure you'll be missed if you don't stick your nose in atleast occasionally!

Harold Kendry (Illusionist) -> see avatar
Elloanore (Travelling bard)

Silent2001

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 05 2015, 3:59 AM 

Player

I'm following in the footsteps of Hackums, and Silent2001 before him. I just don't have the time, I convinced myself I did, but I really don't. Real life is far too busy which is both good and bad. I'll still be around as a player but not as much as I'd like to be.

Hudson

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 20 2015, 15:43 PM 

Player

I am going to toss THE hat in the ring.

I got two major reasons for that, one of them having less energy/ time due to new much more demanding (and more fun) work for one. I am not able to DM nearly as much as I feel as I should and since I can't remedy that anytime soon I feel it's time to back out.

The other big reason is Amia seems to have evolved in a political arena ooc'ly and I am sick and tired of that.
And by that I mean certain persons acting like 'the hero of the people' politicians on the forum and on Facebook without any thought for the consequences or any regard for what others feel/ think. There has been a lot of constructive feedback (which the team is working with, especially in regards to requests) but also a lot rumor and hate mongering.
The latter forces the DM Team to spend considerable time to discuss about that and how to cope with it and the fallout from it and draws them thus away from the game and ruins the mood considerable as it isn't a fun topic.
Explaining controversial decisions to the players is and will likely remain rather rough as aren't allowed to reveal sensitive information we have on the DM forum to protect people which means we couldn't allows (often) divulge the facts. The situation makes you feel like a combat dummy at times and I had my share of that.
I'll end this with a cautioning, I am not the only DM who is stuggling to motivate him/herself currently. It's time to put negative feelings behind us and to focus on the game again and enjoying our time in the magical world of Amia but also to help others enjoy it. Helping others enjoy Amia should NOT only be a DM's duty.

DM team, you are a great bunch of people. You all know I didn't always agree with all of you but there was always mutual respect and dialogue when needed. I'll miss the silly skype chats and general banter.

I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.

I'll tie up some loose ends in Bendir and regarding events in the coming weekend and then probably take a break before returning player side.

To those I had enjoyable interactions with: THANK YOU!!

Harold Kendry (Illusionist) -> see avatar
Elloanore (Travelling bard)

Analog Kid

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 20 2015, 15:57 PM 

Player

Yes, the song has been sung. I too am stepping down from the team. Being a new parent is small motivation, even though it has *and rightly so* been taking up a large part of my time. This has been something I've been mulling over for months.

I fully side with Hudson in his assesments. We seem to have lost touch with each other. Not our characters, but /each other/. The heart of the server is the players. We are all people looking for a release of some sort. After a hard day at work, or school, or maybe just to vent some RL stress, whatever it is, we need to be here for each other to make this an environment to enjoy. Not one to win, or compete at.

Include each other, invite everyone to tell your story with you. We all see enough conflict in our RL's, we don't need to find ways to develop it even more in our game worlds, and we certainly don't need to win an argument over a piece of the internet at the expense of being able to sit at a 'table' with our friends, have a few laughs, and enjoy a couple hours away from our lives together.

"When met with conflict, turn and face the world". O'Sensei Ueshiba, founder of Aikido. Don't take conflict head on, see it from the other persons perspective, and move /with/ it. Reconnect with each other. Be together. Amia can't be a server of individuals of we keep calling it a 'community'.

These are my hopes and dreams for Amia. I'll keep dreaming for everyone.

Stay classy, Amia.

Naela 'Widow': Wandering priestess.
Celinor Triellian: Paladin of Corellon.

LetumLux

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 07 2015, 22:13 PM 

Player

Righteous Anger has been involved in the boss fight known Real Life, and despite his attempts to break free, must dedicate the whole of his attention to the encounter. Good luck, RA! We'll see you around again when you emerge victorious.

Nivo

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 27 2015, 23:07 PM 

Player

The raid boss known as Real Life claims another victim.

I am stepping down from the DM-team. This is a long time coming, and probably surprises no one. I have spent less and less time on Amia these past several months, both client-side and player-side, and it is not fair that I remain a DM who is "one foot in, one foot out."

So, with both feet firmly out I wish the DM team the best of luck in bringing destruction, woe, mayhem, and despair to the masses. May they continue to have fun bringing life (and death and unlife) to Amia.

Glim

PostPosted: Wed, May 20 2015, 18:37 PM 

Player

Time I take my leave as well.

It's nothing against anyone in particular, or really about the server. It's been increasingly hard for me to pour energy into a setting (Forgotten Realms) that I don't really care for, especially as the setting that I've been co-creating has continued to grow and refine. I just feel the need to focus on what I enjoy and unfortunately that just isn't Amia anymore. Sorry if anyone feels this lets you or the server down in some way, but it's the right move for me. I have a hard time sometimes making the move to what's right for me versus the responsibilities I've taken on, but I'm finally making that move and I'm confident it's the right choice both for me, and for Amia in order to find someone to fill my shoes that does enjoy the setting and can give it their all. I can't anymore and so it wouldn't be fair to any of us if I continued to cling.

I'm going to work on my own setting project more, really get that off the ground, and continue to teach myself to program properly, not just bits and pieces.

If anyone feels the need for more info or has questions about something I've left unfinished, please hit me on Skype. Or even if you just want to chat or say hi.

The1Kobra

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 11 2015, 11:27 AM 

Developer

Well Amia, it's time I stepped down from my position.

Of late, the job has required more and more energy on my part, energy which I sadly don't have to keep running things, and I've been burnt out for a while. It's not fair to any of you that I keep struggling along and making things suffer in my current state. So it's for the best that I toss in the reigns and let others rise.

For Cordor, it's being placed in Alanna's hands. Please forward matters to her.

Take care Amia. You'll always have a special place in my heart.

The1Kobra

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 24 2015, 0:40 AM 

Player

Manarethan and Mercedes will both be leaving the DM team for their own personal reasons.

The DM team thanks them for all the hard work both of them put in, to making the server a better place.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 24 2015, 1:39 AM 

Player

Alanna Molov will also be stepping down from the DM team, as Real Life continues to claim DM after DM.

The DM team thanks her for all the work she's put into the server, enriching it.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 30 2015, 18:59 PM 

Player

Gorgometh is stepping down for personal reasons, and returning to the humble life of a player.

Thank you for your work contributing to the server.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 21 2016, 6:32 AM 

Player

nick11689 has been relieved of his DM position, pending some personal issues and a period of extended absence. Nothing negative is meant by this, and an open door is there for him should he choose to return.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 25 2016, 2:43 AM 

Player

A bit belated, but DireCorbie has chosen to step down, for personal reasons.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 05 2016, 1:45 AM 

Player

Burningoutbright has stepped down from her position due to real life stuff. The DM team thanks her for her work over the years, especially in Ruathym.

LetumLux

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 15 2016, 3:34 AM 

Player

I have to take my leave back to RL, so away I go! Be good to each other. <3

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 12 2016, 6:47 AM 

Player

I actually contemplated not making a post, as I'm technically not going anywhere (as the spiffy new Green Name suggests).

But...

I am stepping down to focus on being a player/tester/lore monkey once again.

During my rather lengthy time as a DM, I've had the privilege of watching from behind the screen as so many awesome PCs come and go, grow and fall apart. It has truly been an honor, folks, and I look forward to adventuring with you all again full time!

To those active in the UD in the past and present, rock on! 8) Lutra's got some awesome stuff in mind for all of you and you're still in great hands! (;,,; )

To everyone else, please know that the present team is pretty cool, and very talkative. I'm excited to see where our server's story goes with these fine folks at the helm!

See ya'll in game!

~Dust

Lutra

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 12 2016, 16:52 PM 

Player

Real life got another one. TormakSabers recent success in real life unfortunately means that he can no longer dedicate his time DM’ing and has decided to step down from his position. The DM team wishes him all the best and thanks him for his work.

In belated news, SamTheGiantSlayer has changed teams, now fully working on the Dev team.

Tarnus

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 14 2016, 22:34 PM 

Player

slkNihilus has decided to step down to to real life commitment. The DM team wishes him all the best and thanks him for his work.

DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire

Tarnus

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 31 2017, 14:02 PM 

Player

RL unfortunately got another one, Dicey decided to step down. The DM team wishes him all the best and thanks him for his work.

DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire

Lutra

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 24 2017, 4:30 AM 

Player

RL took another one again, this time the victim was Zoltan. We wish him the best and thank him for the work he has done during his second tenure.

Elyon

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 10 2017, 14:58 PM 

Player

Hey, everyone. I'm stepping down from the team. I know it was short-lived but it was an amazing experience at that.

I loved working with the team, getting to know the devs work and the playerbase. It's given me a valuable insight into what happens behind the scenes and the initiatives from players. Also throwing events at you guys was something I enjoyed the most, the players here are good sport. Everyone works incredibly hard, from maintenance, requests, development work etc. I'll always respect that. My reason is personal alone, it has nothing to do with the community. So I hope you all know I absolutely love everyone here.

Thank you for your time. I've seen a lot of wonderful initiatives on all sides, so keep that up! I wish you all the very best!

Elyon.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 18 2017, 13:11 PM 

Player

Dicey will be inactive for an unknown lenth of time due to RL reasons.

We thank him for all his work, both as a DM and as a Dev.

Rigela

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 01 2017, 17:32 PM 

Player

Going to be stepping down and leaving Amia afraid.

Wish you all well and luck with it and remember, be fabulous to another.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 18 2017, 23:33 PM 

Player

Sadly, A Mystery Clock has been kidnapped by the nasty nasty Real Life.

Thank you for having aided the team and playerbase.

Nakomis Wolfen

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 28 2018, 15:46 PM 

Player

I'm going to be stepping down from DMing for several real-life reasons, some better than others. I'll still be around on Amia as a player though when I can find the time!

Lutra

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 13 2019, 13:29 PM 

Player

Life is stealing me away. It's been a wonderful decade and I am leaving with lots of fond memories. Be well and be nice with eachother!

Gravemaskin

PostPosted: Fri, May 31 2019, 0:38 AM 

Player

Alas real life has abducted yet another one.
Hrothmus shall be missed and a big thank you for all the work and help he gave when the server was in desperate need of more devs and DMs.
We wish him all the best going forward, and hope that one day he shall return!

Jes

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 24 2019, 17:35 PM 

DM

The life of real claims another. Gravemaskin has stepped down due to the evils of time-consuming demons.

He shall be gravely missed! We wish him the best and hope he can come back someday! (He'll be around player-side, though!)

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

Kamina

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 18 2020, 13:01 PM 

Player

Hey guys, I'd like to announce I'm stepping down as DM effective immediately. There's numerous reasons for this but I'd like to think the primary one is that when you invest as much time topside, your playerside time crashes a lot. It'd be great to connect with my new characters and reinvest time in to older characters who have lost their spark due to my DM time (Mainly Rico)

I'll have the dev role for a little bit while I make sure the team isn't left in the lurch regarding dev projects. Less of a farewell as a DM but more of a hello to seeing me playerside a lot more.

unknown, never completely trusted but always inducing wonder
when met"

Jes

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 28 2020, 16:36 PM 

DM

Time (and something called real life) has claimed our dear Zafriah. We wish her the very best and hope that she can return to us soon!

See me DM-side as:

Jes

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 25 2020, 2:46 AM 

DM

Rogue has decided to step down for a while because of current world pandemic circumstances and the upcoming arrival of his wee baby. Come back to us soon, Rogue!

See me DM-side as:

Yimmi

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 08 2020, 11:50 AM 

Player

Its been some hard and crazy times and the monster called RL have taken another one. We shall miss our grand Majestic Dwarf.

We wish him the very best and hope to have him on our side to torture people once he defeats this monster!

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...

And DM side: DM Clangeddin