View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
treant13

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 07 2013, 0:50 AM 

Player

So i was looking at different potential backgrounds for an aasimar I thought up, but now I have a question. Can they only be from the good aligned planes, or can they be from any plane where a deity that isn't obviously evil resides? Example could the aasimar be from Limbo where Tempus and Red Knight reside?

Liz

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 07 2013, 1:44 AM 

Player

Sourcebooks consistently and specifically define aasimar as the descendants of a union between a human and a good-aligned outsider. Amia has expanded that to include the offspring of a union between any PC race (not exclusively human) and a good-aligned outsider, but the alignment requirement is constant. I think the descendants of a neutral outsider wouldn't have paladin as their favored class.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 07 2013, 3:27 AM 

Player

Red Knight's domain, along with Tempus, and Garagos, is The Warrior's Rest, which is a TN demiplane that likely occupies a space in the Beastlands or Ysgard in our cosmology since we mix Great Tree and Great Wheel.

not Limbo.

IronAngel

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 07 2013, 7:05 AM 

Player

What they said. It is not impossible that Ysgard/The Beastlands would have good-aligned outsiders serving those neutral deities, though. You could look up the list of creatures in service to Tempus from Faiths & Avatars.

The guy that probably has sexual fantasies about masturbation. I mean, Iron, you're a bookworm nerd that even in your wildest escapism fantasies flee to the internet to play the role of another bookworm nerd? Come on!

Halecta

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 08 2013, 3:31 AM 

Player

It can be any good-aligned outsider, does not not need to be from a good aligned plane

There are several native outsiders which work as well

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]