View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
monk1

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 01 2014, 20:45 PM 

Player

My character has great knowledge of transmutation already, and could be seen by many in the Kholighan library and tarkuul library researching anything about time, the fabric of time and cronomancy in general. I was just wondering if there was any information Ethen would pick up from attempting to study these things in the library.

Ice

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 01 2014, 20:47 PM 

Player

There's ought to be something (and you can always check the libraries forum) though per DM plot mostly everything related to chronomancy went "Pop!"

You could search for this ICly as well, or nudge a DM while looking around.

It is said that everybody has heard of the creature, but almost nobody knows a thing about it.
And now keeping an abstract and sometimes too literal journal.

IronAngel

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 01 2014, 20:54 PM 

Player

Definitely something you'd have to look into through DMs, due to the limited IC availability of such lore.

For some canon background you could check but have to run through the DMs, check Netheril - The Empire of Magic, a 2e splat book Chronomancer, and a web enhancement about how to apply chronomancers to the Realms. They may not be entirely in line with the DMs' interpretation, and you may not be able to find that stuff IC, but it's what there is.

It is an interesting point that the human pantheon has not had a deity of time since Mystryl. Elves have Labelas Enoreth.

The guy that probably has sexual fantasies about masturbation. I mean, Iron, you're a bookworm nerd that even in your wildest escapism fantasies flee to the internet to play the role of another bookworm nerd? Come on!

Liz

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 01 2014, 20:58 PM 

Player

It's the frustrating stereotypical answer, I know, but chronomancy may be one of those things that would be way more fun to find out about IC, I think. It's a significant driving factor in current plots; there won't be any shortage of people able to steer your researcher towards people in the know.

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 01 2014, 21:18 PM 

Player

IC would be best, yup!

Public rumor on Amia, at this present time, would dictate that Lord Ulrik and Sir Avadon would be the main figures to look for for more information on the topic.

Yossarin

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 01 2014, 21:24 PM 

Player

If the DMs have kept with some of the things I devised for the overarching storyline, the Netheril - The Empire of Magic splatbook is a little bit spoilery. Not gamebreakingly, but...

slkNihilus

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 01 2014, 21:26 PM 

Player

Anyone looking into this particular topic feel free to PM me and we can go from there. Handling it IG/in PMs is the best way to go about it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]