View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
That Guy

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 18 2014, 16:16 PM 

Player

I am considering a character based on the Elven phenotype with the subrace of aasimar. According to this article: http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Celestial, this seems plausible. They claim Eladrin are actually Celestials. If so, then an Elven (likely Sun Elf, though I know that's just RP flavor) Aasimar with Eladrin heritage is possible? Please advise, those in the know on such things!

From reading, I just don't see Mulhorandi heritage mixed with Elven blood to be what I'm looking for. By the way, this character will be mostly the Divine Champion prestige class, so being of Eladrin blood mixed with Tel-Quessir is a wonderful fit I think.

Thank you!

LetumLux

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 19 2014, 3:46 AM 

Player

That's correct! Eladrin are Celestials, and an Aasimar Elf could certainly be Eladrin descended. It's a possible thing to occur.

There might be some additional lore for you to immerse yourself in and play with for celestial-touched Elves, how it may affect their role in Elven society or the like, also, but I'll have to let some of the more Elf-specialized DMs swoop in to field that.

That Guy

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 19 2014, 16:11 PM 

Player

Thank you!

I've decided to go with Solar though as they are lawful and the char is lawful good. With elves and eladrin being chaotic, I thought there needed to be some source for the lawfulness. Thanks again!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]