View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Maverick00053

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 16 2015, 23:14 PM 

DM

18 Fighter/ 10 RDD/ 2 Bard
This is as standard as you can get with the RDD/Fighter/Bard build, while I built it with a human in mind it can be used for any race since the build has a free feat slot at level 18 so just shift all feats taken upwards. This is a simple all out mele build that focuses on the strengths of the RDD class. This is simple but effective for anyone who wants to Roleplay a DD but doesn't have the build laid out.

Attribute

Str 18 -> 18 + 7 Standard levels + 4 DD Levels + 1 Great str feat = 30
Dex 13
Con 10 -> 12 (DD levels)
Wis 9
Int 14 -> 16 (DD Levels)
Char 8 -> 10 (DD Levels)

Levels
Level 1: Fighter(1) (Power attack, cleave, Weapon focus (Scimitar))
Level 2: Fighter(2) (Knockdown)
Level 3: Fighter(3) (Blind fight)
Level 4: Fighter(4) (Weapon Spec (Scimitar))
Level 5: Bard(1) (Lore 8, Tumble 8, UMD 8 )
Level 6: DD(1) (Great cleave)
Level 7: DD(2)
Level 8: Fighter(5)
Level 9: Fighter(6) (Improved Knockdown, Dodge)
Level 11: Fighter(8) (Improved Critical (Scimitar))
Level 12: Fighter(9) (Mobility)
Level 13: Fighter(10) (Spring Attack)
Level 15: Fighter(12) (Toughness, Free feat)
Level 17: DD(3)
Level 18: DD(4) (Free feat)
Level 20: DD(6) (I am pointing this out because this is important that you end with 13f/6rdd/1bard)
Level 21: Fighter(14) (Your str should be 25 here (18 + 5 from standard leveling + 2 DD) so both your feats will be Overwhelming Crit and Dev Crit. Congrats, earliest Dev Crit possible)
Level 23: Fighter(16) (Epic weapon spec (Scimitar))
Level 24: Fighter(17) (Armor Skin)
Level 25: Fighter(18) (Epic prowess or EWF)
Level 26: DD(7)
Level 27: Bard(2) (Tumble + UMD dump) ( Epic prowess or Epic Weapon Focus (Scim))
Level 28: DD(8)
Level 30: DD(10) (Great Strength)

Tumble (30), UMD (30), Disc (MAX) - Still over 30+ skill points to put as you decide.

So some may ask why I only went 13 Fighter pre-epic, and the simple answer is epic feats! By moving those fighter levels into epic you not only overcome the loss of the one BAB through epic prowess but you are able to drive up your effectiveness with Armor skin/Epic fort/etc.

Alternative
You have the option of shifting the Dex points and wisdom points to con for more HP. This will also free up a ton of feat slots since you cannot take dodge, mobility, and sprint attack. That can also be a bad thing because you might just run out of good things to actually take so the decision is up to you and based on how you want to RP/build your character.

Level 30 Stats

Strength = 42 with full gear.
Dev Crit DC = 41.
BAB: 23
AB: 23 + 4 (Weapon focus, epic weapon focus, epic prowess) + 16 (Str mod) + 5 ( With a +5 weapon) + 2 (Bless/Aid Potions) = 50 AB (47 with +4 weapon and no aid/bless pots/items).
AC: It has been ages so I am bad at calculating this but the same AC as your standard WM with a tumble dump plus 2 AC from draconic armor, and 2 from Armor skin (Which a WM may or may not have)
HP: 306 (No gear), 486 (With +12 to con).

Feel free to praise or trash me for this!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]