View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Arcane Crusader

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 26 2015, 2:41 AM 

Player

I've already got this build to 22. Kinda need some advice on the epic levels. So far it's pretty damn beefy. And yes, I know he's got dispel problems with only 19 cleric levels.
Pure melee class so I also don't care about epic spells. Not sure yet if I'll add my epic feats to str or cha. The chart below factors in Gr STR. Don't really need save buff feats obviously with 10 pally levels and that CHA mod.
Also leaning toward the CHA feats instead of STR.

Basic Human

Cleric 19, paladin 10, monk 1
Str 14 (16)
Dex 9
Con 8
Int 10
Wis 17 ->(19)
Cha 15 ->(20)

C Extend spell, extra turning
P
P WF longsword
P
P
P Power attack
P
P
P Divine Might
P
P
C Divine shield
C
C
C Blindfight
C
C
C Imp crit
C
C
C Armor skin
C
C
C Great str 1 (or Gr CHA, undecided)
C
C
C Gr Str 2 (or Gr CHA, undecided)
C
C
M Epic weapon focus (Kinda wanting that AB....)

AllanaMolov said: "Dirk is like the grossest, worst version of Robin Hood ever and I love it"

Last edited by Arcane Crusader on Sun, Apr 26 2015, 14:53 PM, edited 3 times in total.

Silkelock

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 26 2015, 4:15 AM 

Player

Life should be prolonged only when it serves the greater cause of the death of the world.

Maverick00053

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 26 2015, 14:49 PM 

DM

Why aren't you grabbing Epic Weapon Focus? Also remember that in Amia the benefits you gain from your CHA are capped at your paladin/cleric level for divine might/shield. Also the paladin save bonuses are capped at 10 because you only have 10 pally. With that in mind you are best having your CHA score at 18 so with buffs/gear you will end with a +10 CHA modifier. +10 CHA modifier tends to be the standard for Divine might/shield, but by all means you can get this higher if you want. Just keep in mind you wont be getting more saves from it.

Arcane Crusader

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 26 2015, 14:53 PM 

Player

I already know that the saves will cap at 10, but 19 cleric levels leaves might\shield wide open. No idea why I took that instead of ewf. Duh. Must be out of practice.

AllanaMolov said: "Dirk is like the grossest, worst version of Robin Hood ever and I love it"

Last edited by Arcane Crusader on Sun, Apr 26 2015, 15:46 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Opustus

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 26 2015, 15:42 PM 

Developer

Clerk also permits more power into your D. Might and Shield. I'd go with a stock Clerk23/Pally6/Monk1 with CHA 14, WIS 20 and the rest into STR. Also, INT 10 isn't enough for all the skills; you will want at least 12 for maxed Discipline, Concentration, Tumble and Spellcraft. Maximize spell beats Extra turning hands down; in PvM your use of D. Might is quite conveniently synchronized with your buff circles and resting periods, and in PvP it's very unlikely you'd run out of charges.

The tradeoff is simply: -4 Uni saves for more CL, +1 Damage from the maxed out Divine Favour and an epic spell.

-Kendrick Lamar, good kid

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]