View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
That Guy

PostPosted: Wed, May 13 2015, 15:18 PM 

Player

Ok... looking to be as "battle ready" as possible prior to buffing. By battle ready, I mean for DM events where who knows what will get tossed at you.

Here's my current gear that really shouldn't change:
+5 Fort Cloak
+6 STR belt
+2 Cha Ioun stone
I have a trueforged longsword (yes, sword and board), that can be altered as needed.

Beyond that..... I need advice on the best combination of gear for a cleric 23/ fighter 5/ 2 rogue
STR 16
DEX 10
CON 10
INT 14
WIS 19
CHA 16

I use Divine might and shield, and do not have epic summons. I'm fine with items from the Djinn or mythalled stuff, just try to NOT use much more epic/rare loot please. It's not that easy for me to come by.

Hopefully this makes sense to all you experts out there?

Thanks!

Maverick00053

PostPosted: Wed, May 13 2015, 18:44 PM 

DM

Aim to max your str and cha. You are a cleric so remember you can already give your armor/shield +5 as well as give yourself at least +2 to both str/cha with spells. So aim to get +10 cha/str and if you have any room after that get some con bonuses.

Alas I do not know tons of items off hand to give you exact pointers but you should easily be able to get the needed str/cha being a cleric.

Also: viewtopic.php?f=143&t=79967

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 02 2015, 20:44 PM 

Tester

You need minimum 2 sets of gear.

Set 1:

All day everyday skipping about.

Set 2:

I have time to buff and such

Very very different goals here with your gear.

Questions to ask:
Do you have maximize spell
Do you have enough UMD to use any gear?
Are there lore restrictions like you want to avoid using baddie or goodie stuff, etc?

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

That Guy

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 02 2015, 20:49 PM 

Player

Hey GreatPigeon,

Thanks for posting on this, but... since this post has gone up.... the character has been mostly retired, with little hope of returning anytime soon. I appreciate the effort though!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]