View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
kalcibone

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 17 2015, 7:39 AM 

Player

Hi! To the point I need a barbarian build using the Ogerlion stats. If possible id like it to be the fear aura based and using the greataxe. Anything else is 'go wild'.

Thanks if you post here!

Solvaras

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 17 2015, 11:20 AM 

Player

If you go to the post marked "beefy barbarian" in the wonderful build list davis114 made, it has the basics of what you want. You can use that as a template and go from there.

davis114

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 17 2015, 13:49 PM 

Player

Bear in mind too, the spirit of this thread is that you post a build a we critique it. The master list has templates you can use to do that, unless you choose to copy a build exactly. I find that to be extremely boring, but that's up to you.

MoshingChris wrote:
Dude makes like a drunk even when he's sober.

kalcibone

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 17 2015, 15:14 PM 

Player

I tried building many times, i've given up trying. Im more of an Rper then a builder.. Also I can't seem to find what your talking about.

Edit: I understand its boring, honestly if I had the ability id only roleplay never fight, but I have to get exp somehow.

davis114

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 17 2015, 15:33 PM 

Player

Solvaras is refering to the thread "Thanks For All The Fish"

You'll find several barbarian builds in there.

MoshingChris wrote:

kalcibone

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 17 2015, 15:40 PM 

Player

thankies

Shadowfiend

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 19 2015, 12:43 PM 

Player

It's not hard getting the fear aura, you just need 30-32 intimidate, I don't remember which of them it was though (30,31,32) but you can find the requirements on http://www.nwn.wikia.com.

davis114

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 19 2015, 16:15 PM 

Player

You should go a bit higher than that if you want the fear aura to be effective. That skill level directly correlates to your fear DC on the aura. 40 or higher is very beneficial. I never rolled anything less than 50 on Crunch.

MoshingChris wrote:

hideaway

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 19 2015, 18:35 PM 

Player

davis114 wrote:
You should go a bit higher than that if you want the fear aura to be effective. That skill level directly correlates to your fear DC on the aura. 40 or higher is very beneficial. I never rolled anything less than 50 on Crunch.

The fear DC of that rage is the highest DC possible in the game since its amazingly attached to a skill point. With proper equipment you can easily get it into the 80s which means unsavable except vs immunity.

DerkDerkistan

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 20 2015, 0:32 AM 

Player

That was always one of those skills that I felt was completely imbalanced because of that. It's higher than a dragon's fear aura. Anyway, there are lots of barbarian builds ready for the taking in that other thread.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]