View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
KnightOfKelemvor

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 04 2015, 12:15 PM 

Player

So after hanging around alone in the Underdark for a few weeks now its kinde lonley so im going for a new idea.
First idea was feytouched Bard20/AA9 but then I realized that they are fey and not elf so no AA there.

Sorcerer/AA Wildelf
Now the lvl spread im looking at is either 21/9 or 25/5
First is more of a Spellblade build but whit a bow (selfbuffing and mainly arrows for damage) second is a caster whit a bow for backup damage.

Starting stats for bouth im thinking
Str 11
Dex 16 (to 20 in the 21/9 build)
Con 8 (10 after subrace)
Wis 8
Int 14 (12 after subrace)
Cha 17 (to 20 in the 21/9 build or 24 in the casterbuild)

Pre epic 18/2 for a third APR

Feats: Weapon focus, point blank shoot, Spell focus/Greater spell focus Extended, Maximised and one more.
Epic feats: Epic WF, EMD, EMA, Epic spell focus (Think this is possible on both build)

Will be starved on skillpoints, around 103 on lvl 30 if im correkt
Consentration, hide and Ms or consentration, spot and heal.

Any sugestions or ideas on improvments?

Ulfhild

The1Kobra

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 09 2015, 1:10 AM 

Developer

I've done a caster AA with a sun elf wizard before. The build will be rather skill tight, and I got epic spot on mine, which I don't think you'll be able to fit in without some sacrifices, even though it's awesome. Here's what I'd recommend for you:

23/6/1 Sorc/AA/Rogue, 14/6 Sorc/AA Pre-epic, take rogue at L29

10/18/10(12)/14(12)/8/15

Pre-epic Feats(7): Pt Blank Shot, Weapon Focus, Blind Fight, Extend Spell, Maximize Spell, Empower Spell, ? (IMPR Crit Longbow or Weapon Finesse)
Epic Feats(4+1S): EWF Longbow, ESF Spot, Epic Mummy Dust, Epic Mage Armor, Epic Greater Ruin

Skills: 26*2+6*4+1*8+1*33 = 117

30 Tumble
29 Spellcraft
32 Spot

26 Remaining. Put points into UMD, Concentration, and other stuff as needed.

If you don't get epic spot, I'd go with the starting stats:
10/18/12(14)/14(12)/8/14
And take great CHA or great DEX in it's place. You could alternatively just get epic prowess or Armor Skin.

It ends with 50 AB and a full compliment of sorc spells. It's flexible, but a bit more tight than the wizard version in skills and feats. Still, it should be workable. If you find yourself unable to shoot things down, pull out the IGMs and Ice storms and let loose.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]