View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 10 2016, 3:49 AM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

TLDR, I'm bored. Give me shit to build.

The longer version: I've got a huge repository of builds that I've thrown together that I'll probably never play. I have no patience to dig through all of them just to make a build-dump that people probably won't use; but realistically, I can't restrict my offer to the faction anymore. Amia as a whole deserves the equal incentive to just get in the game and play without worrying about pre-planning.

The fun part about this is I'm not making restrictions on how reasonable your request may be. You're completely free to request your CHA based Barbarian or WIS based Fighter if you enjoy hating yourself. :,DDD

In the end, the 'idea' of this is to drop a build I already have, modify a staple build, or make a niche-build from ground up for concepts that people want to put to mechanics without screwing up.

*all right.
*well, here's a better question
*do you wanna have a bad time

Playing: Tanar'i Shit Disturbers

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]