View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Chupacabra

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 20 2017, 2:20 AM 

Player

Any advice for making one? Was thinking 23 Wizard 6 Fighter 1 Monk. Would stopping at 20 Int hamper this build? What are must feats and spells?

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 20 2017, 3:00 AM 

Player

Depends on what you're trying to do. Monk to me says you're going quarterstaff or Kamas which can be super fun. 20 int's not going to harm your build because you're using DCless spells, buffs, and Tenser's anywyas. "must have feats and spells" pretty much write themselves: all the combat focus feats, Extend, Max, EMA, and "every spell because you're a wizard".

Chupacabra

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 20 2017, 3:55 AM 

Player

Actually was thinking Monk just for discipline, tumble dump, evasion and cleave feat. Rapier, plate and Shield is where i was going. Tensers never even crossed my mind.

Chupacabra

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 20 2017, 4:00 AM 

Player

Does having four attacks instead of three make a difference in spellswords? Not sure yet if five fighter or six will be needed pre epic in order to get four attacks. I was also thinking of stopping at 20 Int and putting rest in Str or Con. Which would be better? As far as the feat Combat Casting goes is it necessary in this type of build? Thanks for the help so far, im going to go tinker with the build, post what i got and have a better understanding where im going and where your guys help comes in.

Tarnus

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 20 2017, 7:24 AM 

Player

You would need 12 Fighter levels pre-epic to get 4 apr, which imo really isn't worth it. And yes, on a spellsword you generally stop with 20 on your casting attribute and should put the rest into strength.

DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]