View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 28 2015, 6:34 AM 

Player

I'd like some one to play with my character Tempo.

I feel that with this character I've been shut out and disallowed to pursue a path I had my heart set on. I feel that this has been done for some rather un fair reasons that will not be changed. I've tried many times to find some one or some character to play them with by going with the flow and have found failure in each and every path. Other means of reaching out have lead me to find a not so friendly environment that's left me untrusting of trying to find others.

What I need is a dedicated player who wont flake out. I need some one who can play a good foil for the character so the characters can play off of each other. I'd prefer to follow in a path for an alignment shift from CN to CG. I would prefer a character Tempo can learn from. Some one engaging who's interested in plot and character development.

Tempo i a playful, mischievous, energetic fey touched elf. The character has trust issues and has been assassinated thrice and tortured more than once on there stay here on Amia. They are a worshiper of Erevan and delve in to Shadow dancing. The character is a classic rogue sort of archetype that dabbles in to Shadow smiting Their interests are inventing/ building , art and seeking out what aid they can render for a good cause, They enjoy and live for freedom. They are a bit of a dare devil and a thrill seeker.

Pm or post if interested or seeking more details.

"It's easy to feel like a hero. It's a little harder to be one."

OpenTheRift

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 28 2015, 13:30 PM 

Player

Tempo should meet Sana Veskin, full honesty.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]