View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 22 2016, 2:07 AM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Amia hasn't had a really strong central axis for Dragonkin RP, and specifically Chromatic/Shadow-kin RP, for a while; so I figured I'd get it out there that this was a thing.

Me and a few others are currently in the process of changing that! Many nicknamed, multiple times preceded, often imitated, but never duplicated; Impetus Draconis.

Organization-wise, it should be apparent Tiamatans're top dog (Though tiered between purer forms of Dragonkind and anyone else among themselves, obviously); with Dragonkindred as a whole thereafter, then those who revere Draconic pantheon entities/who are volunteering to directly affiliate and report to the greater cause. Everyone therein works, quite simply, for mutual protection; and this way, it's not so exclusive as being for Dragonkin and Tiamatans alone.

If there's no interest otherwise, it could just 'become' a faction of Dragonkind or Tiamat as necessary; but this'll work for now.

If you've a draconic craze to sate, or just want to get in on a burgeoning evil faction; hesitate not: we're recruiting, and willing to help with builds/upstart concepts as needed!~

In the lack of enough demonstrated consistency (due to infancy of the project), and so I can get everyone whose interested recorded, I've set up a site -- apply and fill out the fields for my record and ease in management. Please do find me IG before simply applying, though; as it won't be a substitute for RP in getting on board!

Will be posting the faction thread soon-ish. Just wanna get it down for good record 'who's who' in this little arrangement; and make sure we've got a sizable membership base.

*all right.
*well, here's a better question
*do you wanna have a bad time

Playing: Tanar'i Shit Disturbers

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 24 2016, 14:15 PM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Shameless bump~

Still looking for more Chromatics -- half or disciple, Kobolds, Tiefers, and/or other races with odd faith proclivities!

*all right.

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 19 2016, 22:29 PM 

Player

Bumping this thread for the School-year-start recruiting drive! We're currently looking to implement hierarchies in the (now renamed) Chromatic Covenant -- to establish interim top-dogs that'll give folk stuff to do while I'm away during Monday through the early AM and afternoon Thursday!

Still facilitating the same type of RP, still working to protect mutual interests and goals with an iron fist, and now officially having our own goals as set by our race-and-faith alliance pact's benevolent Tiamatan overlords. If you're looking for the team evil/Underdark faction of the moment, this is it. :D

Plus, you get to be the edgy guy that can actually portal to L'Obsul. There's that.

Currently Inviting Concepts of All Kinds Including:
    ~Tiamatans
    ~ Any and All Chromatic/Shadowkin
    ~ Baatezu Tieflings
    ~ Followers of the Draconic Pantheon
    ~ Cult of the Dragon folk
    ~ Infernalists/Daemon-worshippers
    ~ Kobolds
    ~ Enslaved Characters (Metallics and Elves preferred!)
    ~ And More!

To Participate in Grandiose Dank RP Including:
    ~ Plotting!
    ~ Genocidal Elven Massacres!
    ~ Killing for your Kith and kin (or overlords)!
    ~ Settlement Subversion!
    ~ Conquest!
    ~ Intense Character Development!
    ~ Freedom to Create & Suggest Agendas!
    ~ Militant RP!
    ~ Draconic/Unholy Avernian Rituals!
    ~ Game of Thrones tier Ambition!
    ~ Magic Advancement!
    ~ Prisoner Torment!
    ~ Alliance Brokering!

And who Could Forget the Benefits!:
    ~ Regular Raids!
    ~ OOC Interraction and laid back scheduling that works around the majority!
    ~ Assisted Gearing!
    ~ Grinding Wards and Compatriots!
    ~ Building assistance as requested!
    ~ Concept aid on demand!
    ~ Be at the center of a political force -- drive purpose into your RP!

Please notice the old website is defunct due to a lack of interest, and we shall now be using the forum thread. Send me a PM if you want to join, or you have joined, to get access!

*all right.

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 10 2016, 4:00 AM 

Player

Bumping for the acquisition of a city!

Concepts that fit former settlements of that city are welcome to be taken on as willing/less-than-willing conscripts from the conquest, which also kinda expands our recruiting portfolio to most under darken slave races and Drow.

*all right.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]