View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Sanbert

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 10 2017, 6:11 AM 

Player

So after a long break from the game I'm finally back, and quite excited to be. I wasn't sure if I'd ever fully return and I'm still not fully. I have my old toons and even made a couple new ones but there was something I wanted to do on my last go that I couldn't get going fully. But it's a new year and I've had time to cool down so here I am again.

The idea as the name suggests is possibly a Gnoll Malarite. The idea is completely flexible but that's the idea I've come up with that seems the most likely. A scenario that I could see going down is possibly that at some point the Beastmen and Malarites had a clash and though sheer strength and faith the Malarites crushed most of the opposing force leaving women and children unharmed as part of their doctrine. While most would probably go back to pick up the pieces a few might follow the Malarites back hoping to become strong like them as it's common for gnolls to follow ones stronger than themselves.

This would give me flexibility class wise to an extent likely Cleric, Ranger, or Barbarian likely. I'd just like to post this here to get others thoughts and criticisms. Anything and everything helps please let me know what you think!

(I know it would be hard to find rp to start but that's part of the challenge of the whole idea and the fun of it. I want a character that I want to rp with more to make connections and feel like I'm progressing.)

Levex Laraek- Aspiring Magi.
Vyth Kepsek "Ice-Fang"- Nail of Auril.

OpenTheRift

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 18 2017, 20:10 PM 

Player

Love Malar, but prep yourself to be ostracized and banned from all civilized settings in a heartbeat.

Commie

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 18 2017, 20:25 PM 

Player

My Gnoll had to fight to get admitted to Cordor.

You can literally go nowhere. If you're a malarite it's going to be even harder.

On my gnoll, I was only allowed in the Dale as I had a Cape and helm on when I asked Rosary if I could relax there. She said yes before she told me to take off the helm, reacted 'appropriately' once she realized what I was, but because Dunbak is a good guy he was able to segue this into actual civilized society.

But if you're just a malarite I mean, where will you start? How do you plan on interacting with people? Dunbak worshipped Tempus and the Red Knight, it was a good in. The Beastlord not so much. A Beastlord gnoll and you're basically a mob at that point.

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]