View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
That Guy

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 11 2017, 19:05 PM 

Player

Bear with me here... I know I don't play much anymore, as in I log in when I feel like it, and play for an hour or two. That said, I do miss my RP!

I'm considering something VERY different from my usual characters. A Chultan Ranger (female) with questionable ideas on right and wrong. I've considered CN and NE as alignments, and was actually wondering if there are any active groups that might want a tracker/searcher/spotter/sneak with less than altruistic morals? I'm thinking she will worship the Spirit World as many Chultans do.

Have to work out a backstory still, but essentially grew up in the Chultan jungles, depended on her family and clan, and... for some reason I haven't worked out yet, left, found Amia and is searching for "family" again.

If you like this idea but don't want to post publicly, I get it, send me a PM. If I'm being stupid or blase, well, let me know. My time is rather limited, so wasting it on a concept that has nowhere to call "home" and yet another abandoned character is not really what I'm after.

I know this might sound confusing to many of you. Just sending out feelers for rp for an idea, that's all.

Thanks!

-B

Suhjet

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 11 2017, 19:19 PM 

Player

Witch doctor? Witch doctor.

There are horrors beyond life's edge that we do not suspect,
and once in a while, man's evil prying calls them just within our range.

That Guy

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 11 2017, 19:58 PM 

Player

Love the pics! I'm kinda sold on Ranger though.... but... with the spirity thing, aren't they kinda witchy and doctory? Yes, those are words.

robbi320

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 11 2017, 20:18 PM 

Player

Well, questionable morals might be most fun if you try to get into any faction. Then again, you might get rejected. So, I'd suggest just trying it, because you could get tremendous fun. Tracker/searcher/spotter/sneak... Well, I have no idea which faction in particular is best. So, maybe look around IC, and see who you find first?

That Guy

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 12 2017, 15:01 PM 

Player

Thanks for the replies, guess I will have to put more thought in and see if I really wish to pursue it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]