View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 24 2017, 2:48 AM 

Tester

A storm builds on the horizon. The Weave shifts underneath the world and all around, strange portents of things to come are shown. There is great opportunity in a crisis, along with great peril. The Art and Power have become more potent than even the eldest sages can recall. Feats of magic not seen in millennia, once thought impossible to recreate, now stand to be accomplished yet again. Braving the tempest be not for the faint of heart, however. From assassins from the Shadow to mechanized executioners from planes beyond, there are many who would stand against this revolution.

In the end, you must ask yourself: will you crumble to dust like so many empires before you?

Or, will you...

This isn't really a faction per say, rather an ongoing series of efforts from a couple of PCs and factions. It's based around Belenoth, Tarkuul, Shadowscape, and the Delta Academy.

Goal: The goals are kept pretty quiet for the moment, for IC reasons, but that graphic there maaaaaay hold a hint of one of them. IN GENERAL, the aim is to provide a group for magical RP, archaeology, history, and invention. You don't have to be a "mage" to get involved. There's room and need for many different sorts of roles. Sometimes it may call for the classic cabal of wizards around a table, other times you may be riding out to recovering artifacts before someone else gets to them.

Theme Song Theme: To boldly go... Pushing the limits of magic and experimentation. Really and honestly pursuing things never attempted on the server through magic and technology. This is intended to be a sort of united front of the arcane, given that what magical communities we have left are kind of scattered at the moment.

Getting Involved: Send me a PM or tell in game if you're curious about magical RP in general or want to create a character to get involved.

Alright, I know that's not a ton of information, but I'm tired and really wanted to make this post eventually, so now I'll just post pictures that make me happy when I think about it.

Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 24 2017, 4:33 AM 

Tester

This is in its early stages. Most of us seem to be on evenings, EST. Send me a PM or a tell if you're interested. Mages, scholars, inventors, all sorts can get involved.

Ignore that.

Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 01 2017, 0:11 AM 

Tester

Hmm...

Anyone out there interested in playing a heretical/fanatical PC? This isn't a trick to bolter you in the face, I promise.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]