View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
VashO_o

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 17 2014, 18:46 PM 

Player

i believe theirs an ip log in issue that is currently not allowing me from joining the server could this please be fixed i think i have everything else right i have the amia hak pack and all that as well it just auto boots me on log in if i recall that was the thing to prevent friends etc from using my account etc...

Silkelock

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 17 2014, 19:03 PM 

Player

It is most likely because you do not have the exact same CD-key as when you used to play.

Make a new character and see if it works to log in. Then patiently wait for a DM to help you rebind your cdkey to the new one.

Life should be prolonged only when it serves the greater cause of the death of the world.

VashO_o

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 17 2014, 19:05 PM 

Player

damn dude i almost love you already and we havent rped together yet.

VashO_o

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 17 2014, 19:08 PM 

Player

i tried to make a new toon still auto boot granted i dont remember much of the server specifics exactly ( aside from its the best) but i had always thought it was account related. could try making a new account i suppose....

Anatida

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 17 2014, 19:28 PM 

Player

You could try making a new account and see if that works... also, is this the same copy of NWN or is it new? Did you purchase it online from... uhh... I forget GTG or something? If so, people have had the issue in the past, you have to request a multiplayer key. The key you get with the game doesn't allow multiplayer. GL

VashO_o

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 17 2014, 19:31 PM 

Player

it was an existing copy i had and im pretty sure they were the same cd keys i used last time i played amia.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]