View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Krin

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 17 2014, 22:36 PM 

Player

Howdy. I normally run NWN on my laptop and it works just fine. Recently, I decided to load NWN on my iMac using Parallels Desktop. I was too lazy to dig up my NWN CDs to install the thing, so I just downloaded a GoG torrent of the game and transferred a copy of my own CD key file to the necessary folder after it was installed.

I can get everything to load up and I can log in to the server without a hitch, but once I get in... lots of textures are missing. Shields and helmets look like bags on the character's arm/head, some item icons are pure white boxes in the inventory, a lot of carpets, tables, and buildings are completely white, some metallic colors are much more shiny than they should be, and every door in Tarkuul is invisible so I can't click on them.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Poorsod

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 18 2014, 6:52 AM 

Player

You might be missing some files. Assuming you downloaded the hak pack, did you also get the 1.69 Critical Rebuild? I had similar issues when I missed that one when I reinstalled the game.

Krin

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 18 2014, 15:11 PM 

Player

That was it. Thanks!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]