View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
iforgotmyname

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 19 2014, 12:36 PM 

Player

Hey,

my player login is Duke Sheep, and I haven't been playing for a while. I may want to check in every now and then in the future but rightnow my Game just won't work anymore, it's got some issues I cannot fix.

But before I can reinstall the whole thing and download all the Amia-required stuff, I have to convince my brother to tell me where my goddamn NWN-CD is.

In the meantime I've been hoping that my characters will not be deleted, they are all epic and preacious to me, okay... not all, but a few! Can you promise me they won't become victim to vault-cleaning? :c

I'm talking about Adarien Venolia and Claire Volain Fairfax here.

So can I request their savety mayhaps? I'm not sure when or if you do the vault cleaning, or if it maybe already happened, or how much time has passed since I logged in last... but I just wanted to ask you kindly, what can be done or not done in this case.

Anatida

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 19 2014, 12:40 PM 

Player

It is my understanding that Amia never does vault cleaning. They even make you move your own unwanted characters to an archive through an in-game mechanic. Your characters should be safe baring some catastrophe that would affect everyone, not just you. Good Luck with your computer issues!

Manarethan

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 19 2014, 12:46 PM 

Player

They've possibly been archived by our automatic system, but are absolutely not deleted. If you check your Journal in-game, there are instructions on how to un-archive your characters. Don't worry, we never delete characters.

666WaysToHell

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 19 2014, 17:48 PM 

Player

Type the following command into the talk channel just change the name to the character you want restored. The name needs to be one word and lower case. For example;

/s f_file restore adarienvenolia

Also, HELLO!!!

MadrikVale

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 19 2014, 23:38 PM 

Player

welcome back!

I might even have a spare CD Key lying if it becomes a must.

iforgotmyname

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 28 2014, 9:38 AM 

Player

Thank you all for clearing things up and for the friendly offer ;) , I hope reinstalling it will fix it.

iforgotmyname

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 13 2014, 21:13 PM 

Player

Hey guys,

I've reinstalled the game plus the add ons but can't find the german version of the nwn 1.69 patch anywhere. Would anyone maybe have a link or the very file, and be so kind to send it my way?

Industrofunk

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 13 2014, 21:19 PM 

Player

Here it is: http://neverwintervault.org/patch/nwn1/german/nwn1-german-169-hotu-update
Enjoy.

iforgotmyname

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 14 2014, 12:20 PM 

Player

Amazing, thanks ;)

wiggedi2

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 28 2014, 12:58 PM 

Player

Hi,

I managed to remember my forum- name and the game is running quite smoothely. Thank you all for your quick help and see you in game ;).

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]