View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
walnutboy

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 06 2015, 20:18 PM 

Player

So it appears my character wears a cloak... though i can't see it! Turns out if i remove the cloak of protection she is wearing then the cloak disappears from her back but i have never seen the avatar with a cloak. There are also odd times when i have seen a few characters with floating heads or misplaced armour parts so i'm guessing this is something wrong with my game or set up?

Its starting to annoy me now, more so if my character is wearing a cloak, that i can't see, when i don't want her to have one! Is there any fix for this?

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 06 2015, 20:21 PM 

Player

If you are using one of the ACPs, they sometimes don't show cloaks. Go into the Rest menu and then ACPs, pick the default, put cloak back on and see if it appears.

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

walnutboy

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 06 2015, 20:24 PM 

Player

Naivatkal wrote:
If you are using one of the ACPs, they sometimes don't show cloaks. Go into the Rest menu and then ACPs, pick the default, put cloak back on and see if it appears.

ACP? Sorry fairly new here lol

**edit**

Ah right worked that out now, nope never touched that before and that isn't the issue. At the end of the day i don't want her to appear with a cloak if i equip and cloak to her, rather messes with the aesthetic of the person and armour... more so when i can't see it but others can and RP slanging matches start about the cloak she is wearing when i can't see she is! lol

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 06 2015, 21:04 PM 

Player

You can set the cloak to a null model, which I think is model 22. One of the cloak crafting options makes your cloak invis, at least. To everyone.

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

walnutboy

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 06 2015, 21:12 PM 

Player

Naivatkal wrote:
You can set the cloak to a null model, which I think is model 22. One of the cloak crafting options makes your cloak invis, at least. To everyone.

Right, will have to see how to do that, though its a problem as i can't see it myself to be sure. Now just found out some people wear hats that use the cloak slot of clothing... well they don't show either lol.

I think i'm broken!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]