View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
NiwatoriKami

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 18 2015, 6:31 AM 

Player

My character took on the job as a hired killer and since the information on the jobs is a little light on information I'd like to clarify some things:

Is there a timer once you enter the area where the victim is going to be?

The reason I asked is when I entered one of the areas where the task directed me, I got this message [Debug: Spawned Santin Nefzen in Ruathym: Caraigh, Ceyren's Mill - Indoors] Now the area is very small so I checked the whole place but couldn't find him. Thinking that this was a glitch on my end, I went out of the area and came back after some time then this message appeared [Debug: Removed Santin Nefzen from Ruathym: Caraigh, Ceyren's Mill - Indoors] Now it seems I lost the opportunity to complete the job.

Also, is the current task removed after each server reset or is there a timer that starts once you accept the task? If it's the latter, how long is it?

I read that you can only have one task at a time and it has been a while since I've visited the job instructor but the last few times I visited he gave three different names and areas when I have not finished the previous tasks because of my level which prevents me from visiting certain areas.

I hope the questions are not too confusing.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]