View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
KinginYellow

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 03 2016, 20:30 PM 

Player

Tried it today, tried it yesterday. It will open a dialogue the first time when used, then once a location is selected (yesterday I accidently chose underport, today I chose lowland swamps) no gate will open, and the sigil itself will not do dialogue anymore.

I have no idea what could've borked it, and I don't know if it's just happening for me either.

LetumLux

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 10 2016, 2:09 AM 

Player

Next time you go to do that and it doesn't work, activate your Portal Wand. Then cancel before making any selection. Talk to the Tarkuul portal again. If that works, then just keep that in mind and use that the next time(s) that happens. If it doesn't work, let us know, it's probably related to some other script issues with portals we've been having, and that'll be good to know for certain.

NiwatoriKami

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 10 2016, 3:30 AM 

Player

LetumLux wrote:
Next time you go to do that and it doesn't work, activate your Portal Wand. Then cancel before making any selection. Talk to the Tarkuul portal again. If that works, then just keep that in mind and use that the next time(s) that happens. If it doesn't work, let us know, it's probably related to some other script issues with portals we've been having, and that'll be good to know for certain.

Problem still persists after the portal wand trick. I chalked this up to the plot with the lamps so I didn't report it at first.

LetumLux

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 10 2016, 3:56 AM 

Player

Alright, good to know. Thank you guys for reporting!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]