View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Varesh Lasandros

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 23 2017, 17:18 PM 

Player

So.. im using a laptop that is fairly new. windows 10. Once i gain access an multiplayer.. i see amia B & A both online.. among another server... I've tryed all 3 servers and the window.. "server found.. attempting to log in" just SITS in that window.. nothing happens. after a minute or so.. that window stays up but the background of the servers listed go invisible and say OFFLINE.. I've tryed direct connect.. same issue.. Ive noticed it tuesday after work.. couldn't log in but just figured it wasn't on my end.. BUT im home for holidays and tryed the ol' desktop which is little older but never updated to vista (junk) but tryed that desktop and logged in just fine.. Any ideas to why besides the future, fucking with old.. grr...

Mitchell.Dalton

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 24 2017, 14:42 PM 

Player

Maybe your firewall is blocking the connection? You might of forgotten to allow the nwn.exe program through it. Something to check.

http://www.dummies.com/computers/pcs/co ... 10-laptop/

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]