View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Bertnard

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 29 2016, 20:13 PM 

Player

So the spells that you can learn from a hidden NPC on Amia seem to be bugged.

When you cast one of them, upon queueing the next spell, the previous spell casts again.

Example.

I use/cast Corrupt Weapon. It applies to my weapon. When casting Demon Flesh, upon clicking on my character, corrupt weapon casts again.

There might be a window for it (seconds, minutes?) but most notable spell is Abyssal Might.

Since Abyssal Might stacks with other ability score buffs, it stacks also with itself. You can cast Abyssal Might, then quickly click 5 different Blackguard spells on yourself (before the action is finished) to queue them and voila, you have +12 str, DEX and con.

I don't think it should work like that.

Commie

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 29 2016, 23:43 PM 

Player

I applaud you for reporting this and not just keeping it in your back pocket.

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

Vesari

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 30 2016, 2:00 AM 

Player

Since some attention is going to be drawn to the class now maybe we could rework some of the spells, particularly demon flesh. I don't see why the spell shouldn't scale to +5 natural AC with a progression similar to barkskin (was thinking +1 AC every three BG levels). In comparison to its "counterpart" the paladin, it still feels like an underwhelming class.

Gravemaskin

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 03 2016, 5:46 AM 

Player

You're not supposed to write up exploits like that for public viewing, but send it in directly to DMs or devs so they can close it.

Pretty sure using this exploit can get all the spells removed from you, same as when you exploit shadowjump and such, and maybe even banned if it's used alot.

Just sayin, not accusing anyone of actually doing it.

Bertnard

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 03 2016, 17:16 PM 

Player

I wasn't sure if I should post it here or send it to DM. To be honest it's quite hard to "not use it" because it's just happening.

Commie

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 03 2016, 17:27 PM 

Player

Gravemaskin wrote:
You're not supposed to write up exploits like that for public viewing, but send it in directly to DMs or devs so they can close it.

Pretty sure using this exploit can get all the spells removed from you, same as when you exploit shadowjump and such, and maybe even banned if it's used alot.

Just sayin, not accusing anyone of actually doing it.

Shadowjump is pretty different because you know when you're using it wrong.

This is just queuing up buff spells (like all spellcasters do) and the buffs not applying correctly, instead repeating and stacking.

I could easily see how this could be used accidentally and thus people should know about it so they can not use it.

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]