View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Manarethan

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 11 2017, 4:29 AM 

Player

Two minor seperate issues as follows:

1. The DM item the 'DM Info Tool' does not have the automatic cleanup script if a non-DM player uses this item on their PC. I was clearing my old widgets and was able to use this without it being destroyed. The same problem also occurs when using the Entry Cleaner. I was able to teleport myself back to the mirror from in-game when I used it. Minor issue, but should probably be fixed. (I avoided using the DM DC tool in case it also had this issue, but maybe give that a quick check too).

2. The forum sidebar section 'Dream Coins and Requests' links to a post made by Letum which says that burning DCs for XP gives XP "at the rate of 271.82 XP per level and 500 GP per level". This is incorrect, as it now gives XP equal to 1000 per level, (meaning 1 DC = 1 level). The in-game menu from the Player DC tool also provides this incorrect information, and should be updated.

~ Mana

maglorine

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 11 2017, 10:49 AM 

Player

Regarding the dream coin tool I believe it's 1000 xp/level up to level 20 and 500 xp/level from 21-30.

Tarnus

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 11 2017, 12:05 PM 

Player

I poked someone with a dev hat for the widgets, will look at the precise calculation for the DC burning stuff and update it. Not sure how that even made it into the post, seeing how that bit was outdated even at the time. Oh well!

DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire

robbi320

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 11 2017, 12:13 PM 

Player

http://www.amiaworld.net/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=154&t=85943

The conclusion in this is correct:
xp is 1000/level in pre-epic and 500/level in epic
gold always is 1500 gp/level

Manarethan

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 20 2017, 12:00 PM 

Player

Please also add the DMS tools to the list of widgets that aren't destroyed on use.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 21 2017, 11:50 AM 

Player

Updated the sidebar. Also added a long overdue warning about leveling in the entry on chara creation.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]