View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
TheCortroy

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 14 2018, 17:09 PM 

Player

So this has happened on multiple characters now, and I'm not entirely sure if it's a personal problem or if other players have experienced it.

Essentially I use the portal to Cordor East, and it freezes my game. Whenever I try to log back in, I get about 75% through the load screen and then it makes my game crash once again, essentially locking me out of Amia A on that particular character.

I was wondering if others had some solutions that may fix this? I've tried logging into B and then using the Guston or the Entry Room flags to try to log back on, but it still brings me to the original Cordor Screen before the game crashes again.

Jes

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 11 2018, 22:50 PM 

DM

This is a tech support issue, as no one else has posted a bug report and I haven't been able to recreate it. I'm gonna go ahead and archive this, as it's not a game bug. If there are such problems still, post in the GD Tech Support forum.

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]