View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
robbi320

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 01 2018, 21:08 PM 

Player

I can only talk about the insight of the myart helmet, since it's the only one I have ever seen, but I know it's the case for that: The helmet provides waterbreathing. However, since it doesn't list it, the only way to figure that out is to know it, for example from random testing. Could a little hint in the description perhaps be added, that it (and the other myart helmets) provide the ability to breathe underwater?

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 02 2018, 0:48 AM 

Player

Good idea.

I don't recall if the Manta Ray cloak, Crab helmet, and waterbreathing armor (can't remember the name) have that hint, but it would be good for those as well.

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

walnutboy

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 02 2018, 8:58 AM 

Player

Naivatkal wrote:
Good idea.

I don't recall if the Manta Ray cloak, Crab helmet, and waterbreathing armor (can't remember the name) have that hint, but it would be good for those as well.

I think the cloak is more a possible suggestion rather than an outright hint, least the one I bought does if I remember... never tested it though!

robbi320

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 02 2018, 10:23 AM 

Player

Yeah. They all have vague hints. Personally, I managed to fid it out myself, mostly because I find the hint rather obvious... The Myart helmets has no indication at all, though, and I would've guessed Myarts to be more... Fire monsters, than underwater mobs, so not even an indirect guess based off the name of the items.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]