View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Lilja_91

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 25 2016, 20:09 PM 

Player

Strolling around the town[A pale red elf-like woman is seen strolling about the town, visiting shops and the inn.
Eventually she headed into the academy of Three Steps for a while.]

Draeiscuil

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 16 2016, 0:27 AM 

Player

The drowess Nyorli has been seen fairly often of late, openly going about her business. When she does visit, the flowing red accents decorating her clothing seem to add a touch of grim panache to the grey ambience of Shadowscape.
Sometimes, she'll have someone with her, leading them to specific places around the city. They usually do not appear to be "friends", whoever she brings... students or associates of some sort, perhaps..?

"It's the free ones that you should learn to fear, stranger. The ones that are not trapped by the webs of their own power and politics. I urge you to consider my words carefully- you're stuck in the web, and I'm the spider." -Nyorli

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 09 2016, 15:04 PM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

-and so often, that dreary quiet town received a visitor.

Green of scale at her wing, in a bright sheen that was lost to the nature of this plane; and never to linger in the walls long. Always studying -- somewhere, somehow, off into the endless spans of the plane around the walls...

*all right.
*well, here's a better question
*do you wanna have a bad time

Playing: Tanar'i Shit Disturbers

Malkav

PostPosted: Mon, May 23 2016, 9:39 AM 

Player

A Brown ManA figure in brown can be seen over the past few days passing through the rift and walking among the shadows. Hooded and garbed in brown he does not look like a citizen or the guards who keep the peace, but rather a common man of average ability learning the layout of the city.

He is seen mostly between the Dancer and the Academy, leaning against pillars or buildings, sucking his teeth and simply enjoying the shadows about him.

Kamina

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 0:00 AM 

Player

Disgruntled moans from Onyx Shadowborne quickly get around the city that in a freak accident, a shelving unit fell on one of his workers, crushing and killing him. Later that day, even more anger as one of his Shadesteel blades had appeared to go missing.

unknown, never completely trusted but always inducing wonder
when met"

SamTheGiantSlayer

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 10:53 AM 

Player

A hooded figure meanders about the city, pausing between each merchant with little to vague interest. She seems to mostly travel alone; though if anyone would trek with her, it would be a dark-clad figure with the scabbard of a Great Sword at her back.

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!

Lutra

PostPosted: Tue, May 23 2017, 16:48 PM 

Player

Rumors are spreading around the city of a theft from the Three Steps Academy! What an oddity!

That Guy

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 03 2017, 21:38 PM 

Player

A certain redhead is watched from the shadows near the academy, grumbling might be heard.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]