View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Gribbo

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 06 2016, 7:07 AM 

Player

*A tiefling wearing heraldic mail, bearing the symbol of a castle, would enter the guild and leave a posting of bounties*

In an effort to aid aspiring adventurers the Barony of Fogwood has placed various bounties on threats along Amia Island. Reward will vary based off the difficulty of the task but in all cases bring proof of slays to Baroness Brieli.

Goblin Tribe: North east of Cordor, deep in a system of caves, lays a gaggle of goblins.
Reward: 2,000 gold and a selection of a minor magick item to one whom brings the necklace of their shaman.

Orks: In the amia frontier resides a troublesome band of orks
Reward: 2,000 gold and a selection of a minor magick item to one whom brings the head of the chosen one.

Trolls: East of bendir dale there is a quite large band of trolls, spreading out into the lower skullcraigs.
Reward: 5,000 gold and a selection of a lesser magick item to one whom brings the hide of their leader.

Blood moon orks: East of the lesser orks there is an even more deadly tribe, with a underground fortress to boot.
Reward: 5,000 gold and a selection of a lesser magick item to one whom brings the helm of their chieftain

Spiders: The Shekat menance in Amia forest is a long known place for adventurers to test their mettle squashing large bugs.
Reward: 5,000 gold and a selection of a lesser magick item to one whom brings a bag woven from the silk of slain spiders.

Crypt of the burning dead: A very dangerous place, not for the unprepared or undertrained. Thick with disease curses and even death magick, not something to be taken lightly.
Reward: 7,500 gold and a selection of a lesser magick item to one whom brings the staff of the lich

Terza Orks: Set in dark ruins in amia forest, the most dangerous of the bounties is placed.
Reward: 15,000 gold and a selection of a intermediate magick item to one whom brings a full set of papers from the dungeon

Barones Brieli of Fogwood

The1Kobra

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 16 2016, 11:33 AM 

Developer

A note is left near the original notice.

Barones Breli,

I've got the orc chief's head and the troll leader's helmet! Working on the others, but progress!

Adventurer Abavar

Gribbo

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 17 2016, 1:49 AM 

Player

Most excellent.

You can generally find me in my fort deep in the frozenfar or in the more accessible kampo's

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]