View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Craig deathwalker

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 12 2009, 12:19 PM 

Player

I have been gone a while and I logged back on to find that umd has changed.

I was wondering what exactly the change was, and why now even adding umd items means I cant get higher than 32 umd even through there is a 50 skill point cap with items.

The item I am after using is purity bastar sword, use by good only, so have they changed it so evils can no longer use good items and vice versa? Or is the umd requirement now higher than before, i was always under the impression from dnd that you could bypass allignment requirements with dnd.

Regards
-CDW-

Ray's song! Thanks to Amarice, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujzp9ffPwPM

IronAngel

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 12 2009, 12:21 PM 

Player

There's been no change, and I doubt a change like that would even be possible without HAKs.

The guy that probably has sexual fantasies about masturbation. I mean, Iron, you're a bookworm nerd that even in your wildest escapism fantasies flee to the internet to play the role of another bookworm nerd? Come on!

Craig deathwalker

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 12 2009, 12:27 PM 

Player

ugh nevermind this topic.. i really need to make a list of things to remember when i start playing again. One being those lovely whipmistress bracelets :x wasted my greater mythals trying to increase umd (-.-)

Ray's song! Thanks to Amarice, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujzp9ffPwPM

IronAngel

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 12 2009, 20:08 PM 

Player

As per request, clarifying the issue to those who might wander: the Whipmistress Bracer is an item that grants the Exotic Weapon Proficiency, so not being able to equip Purity was not a matter of UMD but that of lacking the correct proficiency.

The guy that probably has sexual fantasies about masturbation. I mean, Iron, you're a bookworm nerd that even in your wildest escapism fantasies flee to the internet to play the role of another bookworm nerd? Come on!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]