View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Dragon KnightsFX

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 01 2009, 11:18 AM 

Player

Scenario:
The quick version, I went to the minotaur desert! And was hapily killing things.. I got down to the underground maze and noticed it was empty, then bumped into 3 AFK people. I stood there for a good 5 minutes not wanting to over take them, then decided to leave. Only to have one of them chase after me saying stuff like '//It's against the rules to overtake!' The other two were still AFK.. they must have been there for a long time to allow the entire desert to respawn too..

The point is, it's unfair for a group of people to stand in the entrance and say 'Mine'. What should I do in a situation like that?

Basin

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 01 2009, 11:21 AM 

Player

Take screenshots and PM to a DM, there abit unkeen on specific inncidents too.

Characters:
Basin Eletharion
Dar't Shadowflame

Eighty-One

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 01 2009, 16:42 PM 

Player

Did you ask all of them via tells or with "//" if they were AFK? I can understand your actions if all three were AFK, but if it was one or two people waiting for a buddy to proceed, I can't quite condemn 'em for it. Also, if the maze was empty, they couldn't have been there for that long, otherwise it would have respawned too (I think).

Mostly I agree with your actions though. If they complain, do as Basin said. I'd also advise that you develop a habit to take screenshots for ANY whining you might have directed against you, just in case.

Uberuce

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 01 2009, 16:53 PM 

Player

The players who you describe as AFK for 5min were SoundofaStream, Uncle-Opustus and Uberuce. PM them if you like.

Sound:
http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB2/privmsg ... ost&u=4476

Opustus:
http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB2/privmsg ... ost&u=4281

Uberuce:
http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB2/privmsg ... ost&u=1576

Uncle-Opustus

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 01 2009, 17:40 PM 

Player

Also... We weren't AFK for that long. We were ambushed, and as two "buffless" rogues and a "spell-less" wizard, we were a tad slow. Also, I think that Uce was just getting a beer and Sound was leveling. But well, no point in arguing really! You may PM, as Ucey-bear suggested.

Dragon KnightsFX

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 01 2009, 18:24 PM 

Player

Thanks for the links, although.. there's nothing to say, I simply asked what to do in that situation.
Although, I dont agree with instantly throwing the rule book in my face without knowing what i'm doing.
This can be locked.

Leggomi Eggolas

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 01 2009, 18:30 PM 

Player

Sure.

Those trees won't burn themselves down. (by Maryn)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]