View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
Chupacabra

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 15 2016, 20:34 PM 

Player

How many DC's would it cost to request a feat change on a item? I'm eventually going to brake my vow and make another char. (LOL should have never said that, all i do is make tons of chars) But i really want to take my time on this one and flesh out a back story and have all the nook and crannies down for there personality.

So, the Monk Master belt. I wanted to swap weapon special UAS, for Weapon Special Kama. How much damage DC wise would that be?

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 16 2016, 1:06 AM 

Player

I'm afraid that Kama is far too good on that belt. The only reason it even has unarmed is that unarmed is a bit or a let down in comparison to all the weapon builds because it misses so many mythal slots. I wouldn't approve of another weapon spec feat on items in general. It's just too good of a feat.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 16 2016, 1:07 AM 

Player

Not going to happen, for the reasons Amarice said. We have to pretend there's one reason left to take Fighter.

Maverick00053

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 16 2016, 1:08 AM 

DM

I echo Tormak and Amarice.

Chupacabra

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 16 2016, 3:40 AM 

Player

Okay, i totally get what you all are saying. I'm curious though if i was only to go six Monks lvls in my build, would it may persuade you all a Little bit? Toon would get five attacks UA, six if duel wield. To be quite honest, the build i have planned is pretty weak i think and is more focused as a snooper. There's no Epic WF Kama or WF Kama in build. I'll respect what you say if it's still a hard hell to the NO! Answer. :D

Maverick00053

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 16 2016, 3:43 AM 

DM

That makes literally no difference. Sorry.

Kama is going to still be a Kama no matter if you have 6 monk or 30 monk. Nothing changes there.

Chupacabra

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 16 2016, 4:06 AM 

Player

Oh wow...i thought pure Monk got six attacks. *Face palm*

I honestly thought Kama or Staff would be cool since there Monk weapons and a monks hand is a weapon. Curious, how does using a Kama or Staff benefit more than fighting with Fists? Mythal wise disadvantages sucks though.

Chupacabra

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 16 2016, 4:24 AM 

Player

TormakSaber wrote:
Not going to happen, for the reasons Amarice said. We have to pretend there's one reason left to take Fighter.

LOL I have had two Chars in the past, one had 14 lvl's of Fighter and the other had 20. Sheer amount of feats are pretty awesome. :)

Chupacabra

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 16 2016, 6:44 AM 

Player

I'm just going to go in my corner and cry. Nothing to see here. All good, just +2 damage at stake. lol I'll still rock that belt and Kama's! +1 DC's to change too claws. Can't fault a cat for trying to make his build just a lil' better. :D

TheGoddessOfAmazing©

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 16 2016, 23:18 PM 

Player

The claws are badass, I have them on my monk as well. Enjoy!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]