View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
Sirenscry

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 08 2013, 16:08 PM 

Player

Hi everyone!

First of all, bear with me on my English, as im afraid it is good enough to play Action games so far...but it really lacks a lot of words in order to openly speak my mind. ( As many of the guys who meet my Girls in the server have noticed =P )

Also i want to thank all the guys that welcomed me ingame and shared a good time hearing and chatting with my Girls.

Now!

My Name is Uriel, and im from Argentina. I loved NWN since it came out, and besides devouring the whole original campaign countless times, i also played for several years in a RP private server here on Argentina ( Spanish based, ofc =P ) Where i played 3 characters in total, for around 5 years. The same ones i ll be playing here with you ;)

I would love to share with everyone the backstory of each, but im having problems with the traduction of each history, so until i can solve that problem, i ll write a lil description of each in this thread.

Galatea Kapritas Stavras : Im sure most of you have seen her in these days, always reading and assaulting people with questions =P. She is very young and a former Novice in a Temple dedicated to Corellon in the Mainland ( Most precisely in Ten'Taulil ). She was sent in a pilgrimage around the cities of the Sword Coast in a sort of Test before becoming a Priest. Fate was that she never would finish the travel, as a greedy Captain would take a perilous route, sailing far from the coast and into the grasp of pirates.

What is left of the ship during the attack made his way to the shores of Cordor where her new history begins.

Character description : Her main attributes are an insatiable curiosity and an almost criminal naiveté.

She has a thin frame, and her hands are more used to grab a pencil than a sword. She never took a walk outside the walls of her Temple and most of her time were spent studying in her quarters. That's where most of her almost non-existant knowledge of the " adventurers - way of living " comes. She can be seen wearing an oversized Plate Mail of human design, as well as a Tower Shield taller than herself and a curiosly high quality crafted long sword, a welcome gift from a couple Elfs she meet the 2nd day in the Island.

Among all this cumbersome equipment she wears around to keep herself safe in the wilds, ( As she says : Sweat replaces skills ) she carries a big bag where she puts every single book/partchment/etc she can find in her travels.

As of now, she is following Oghma's path, but i want to put every single decision she has made in the island in a proper introductory tale as soons as my English improves =P.

I would like to introduce my other two girls as well, but this had become already a wall-o-text xD.

So i will finish my introduction with a lil question : Can i have some guide as to how the current situation is in the Drow society? Is there houses, Schools ( Mag'therre etc, ) or something run by PC's ? Or NPC alike, i just need a little background for my Darky girl =P.

Again, thank you very much to all for the warm welcome and the fun so far, i really hope my english improves so i can share my stories with you soon ^^.

I ll try to write a resume of my other toons in the near future.

Uriel.

bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 08 2013, 17:29 PM 

Player

Welcome to Amia! Always wonderful to see new faces! It is rather encouraging.

Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!

Bini

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 08 2013, 17:32 PM 

Player

Your English is more than sufficient to play Amia, in fact, it's lovely. Welcome aboard!

Eklund

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 08 2013, 17:37 PM 

Player

Welcome aboard! :]]

Responsible for FatPeopleAreHardToKidnap & ForTheVatican

Dead

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 08 2013, 17:40 PM 

Player

Ohai !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬

Tomato Sword

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 08 2013, 17:45 PM 

Player

Sirenscry wrote:
So i will finish my introduction with a lil question : Can i have some guide as to how the current situation is in the Drow society? Is there houses, Schools ( Mag'therre etc, ) or something run by PC's ? Or NPC alike, i just need a little background for my Darky girl =P.

There is a player base for both UD drow and surface drow on Amia. The UD drow just started forming a new city so it might be the perfect time to join them!

slkNihilus

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 08 2013, 17:51 PM 

Player

Welcome to the server! Enjoy your stay, don't feed the trolls and all that good stuff.

Nivo

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 08 2013, 17:58 PM 

Player

Welcome, indeed!

(Get out while you can.)

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 08 2013, 18:01 PM 

Player

*looks the door and eats the key*

Sirenscry

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 08 2013, 18:07 PM 

Player

Lol!

Ohh as soon i can properly swing that sword without killing myself, i ll make short work of those trolls =P.

As for the Drows, i would take the chance to introduce Akor'Afae' Mae'vir

"...She just arrived at Elistrae's Shrine, acompanied by a big Cat. Both of them are in a lamentable state, starving, and the drow would be almost naked if not for a ragged robe hanging from her shoulders.

The moment they arrived, both of them ran straight to the pond and drink desperately. Two residents tried to break words with her with curiosity, but she crawled away terrified and fainted, out of exhaustion.

All she can remember beside the bright light in the sky is being carried gently in arms, but the darkness of the slumber took her away again...."

I had to run the moment i arrived, so i couldnt develop further with the Drows in there, but im looking forward to this night and have a lot of fun =P

And thats why a little background would help me a lot, since im not dwelling in the UD for the moment, i do need names to put in her brackground to make sense : Is she from some house? Where was born?

And why is she now in the surface...and what happened to her? <----- That would be telling right now ;)

Uriel.

Palin489

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 08 2013, 19:34 PM 

Player

Welcone to Amia!!

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 08 2013, 19:41 PM 

Player

Surface Drow incur a 1% chance of the world exploding. Also, they make my heart sad :(

(I'm not knocking your character, just being silly :mrgreen: )

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Sirenscry

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 08 2013, 20:28 PM 

Player

Some Drows just want to see the Sun bright =P

Cerpin Taxt

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 08 2013, 21:10 PM 

Player

Make a human worshiper of Kossuth instead of your black knife-ears.

Strawberry Stallion

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 08 2013, 21:16 PM 

Player

Cerpin Taxt wrote:
Make a human worshiper of Kossuth instead of your black knife-ears.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]