View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
alamut

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 07 2013, 22:24 PM 

Player

I just would like to inform you that a few banite toon just forgot that he is to be addressed as confessor in public and only three banites know his identity. Don't meta, don't spread OOC things if you don't appreciate your RP then don't try to destroy those from the others. Before you get any information, please check on me if it's meta or not. I really appreciate that if you really appreciate my saying on this server. Thank you.

Grymia

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 07 2013, 22:26 PM 

Player

// Begging pardon:

If it was witnessed by someone else in public.. unless all consent to revoke the slip, it's not meta.

alamut

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 07 2013, 22:29 PM 

Player

//it's rather illogical toons that are supposed to call him confessor to call him butcher instead, in public. Because the others not related to the faction do and if he or she has forgotten and don't care about my RP, I would rather suggest a redo. I made it pretty clear and every time at the beginning to those I've met in faction.

PaladinOfSune

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 07 2013, 22:30 PM 

Player

What happened IC is IC. You don't get to say things didn't happen if someone slipped up IC, and I don't know why you're bringing this up here. You were already told this by us.

Either way, this is not for GD. Specific issues should be taken up with the DM team.

Glim

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 07 2013, 22:31 PM 

Player

I'll add one more "don't" to the list.

Don't post beefs on the forums, take it to PMs or contact a DM.

You know better.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]