View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Q't'ulu

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 05 2016, 11:21 AM 

Player

AFAIU, those schools do not have their dedicated EMD summon: Abjuration, Divination, Enchantment, Illusion. Or I miss something? Source: http://amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=67821#p1121583

p.s. and, links like 'http://www.amiaworld.net/...' are "broken" -- no login information inherited. (FF45)

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 05 2016, 16:18 PM 

Player

Only the ones listed have EMD summons. You're not missing anything, since that is how it has been for years.

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 05 2016, 18:15 PM 

Tester

There where some general concepts for most of the schools originally. But I think a combination of our main monster guy leaving and a lack ideas for some less popular schools that left us with our current lot. Really, like summoning is almost always a Conjuration deal, it grows harder to reason what sort of epic beast lines up with what school and also isn't problematic for multiple alignments.

If I had to suggest any now, it would pretty much be me going down the Epic Level Handbook and picking what was cool but generally unaligned. Like LeShay for Enchantment (dudes have super strong compulsion auras.) But Divination? No idea. There are cool creatures that deal with it, but usually either evil or good. Abjuration could have easily just been a shield golem, but we have already kind of used that for transmutation. Illusion, I would have suggested Shadow of the Void to follow the Shadow Variants summons, but it is already there post lv 25 and our Shadow summons currently are kind of weird both mechanically and lorewise and could use a rework anyway.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 06 2016, 1:57 AM 

Player

The shadow summons are being reworked.

I'm not sure if there's any plans for other EMDs. I honestly think we catch a pretty good mix at the moment.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]