View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
lilmarcat

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 04 2017, 11:16 AM 

Player

I was just wondering if the server actually has a DM between the hours of ~2AM to ~8AM American Eastern Standard Times. Can never seem to catch anyone between Lutra going to bed and Tarnus getting up.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 04 2017, 11:46 AM 

Player

Rarely. That has never been a very active DM time. It is too late for US DMs (Middle of the night) and still work/school time for European DMs. Afraid we've always had time-gaps we can't very reasonably cover unless we happen to have someone available who is working very late shifts or a student who has university breaks etc.

The times you've mentioned are hard to make work most days outside of let's say weekend, where US DM may be up very late or Euro DMs are available in the afternoon already. We didn't have an australian DM since Manerathan where this time would be more or less a "usual" play time.

It isn't a very active play time for PCs usually either unfortunately. I rarely see more than 2-6 players on those times, weekends or semester breaks aside.

That aside I can be around those times most weekends if I am not out.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]