View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ] 
Commie

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 15:37 PM 

Player

Frozen-ass wrote:
All troll guards, and the 2 named npc's are not invincible, and can be killed/accidental hurt etc. Also the gates of fort summer are Locked, but not set to plot, and can be destroyed.

With the exception of the frost giant blacksmith.. he does not care, he does not die, hes cool 8) .

I assume this is not suppose to be. if it is though... the main named guy (with the shield, forgot his name) does not fight back, just stands there being pretty, and showing off his 3 different high DR/- but after a some time he explodes in a wonderful spray of blood and bones.

How did i find this out? well.. i woke up this morning really tired, i took a walk trough the frozen lands, killed some trolls, entered fort summer (i have not been here sinds it was a wasteland), i see a locked gate, so as in the troll cave nearby i try to destroy it.. it works, and walk in, seeing the named npc's.. and then notice the troll guards, i thought some troll followed me or something, so the good killing machine i was, i attacked it... Later realizing they where npcs to and not hostile to begin with.

The named npc's and guards turned hostile. Only the ice giant was a bit... well if they can die... can he? (no, and not hostile)

EDIT: forgot to mention, they did drop not to bad loot, some darkfire scrolls (cant remember i seen those in scroll form befor) and a decent caster helmet (+2int, a +3 specific save, 1 other thing i cant remember)

http://i.imgur.com/ws2PVEa.jpg (THIS WAS HOURS LATER, GATE IS GONE)

Just an FYI guys I frankly don't give a fuck if you're testing bugs it's not ok to roll into someones faction base and start wrecking everything you can there, murdering the NPC's, and blasting the gates open.

Unless a DM approved the activity as bug-checking, it's IC, so DM's I need to know what the surviving NPC's saw so I can call a blood hunt and murder whoever it was that assaulted our compound. User Frozen-ass can feel free to report the character/s names here as well, you'll be hearing from me IG/IC about it.

No it won't be eratta'd as I'm happy to handle it IC well. Doesn't mean this action was 'allowed.' So don't do it again.

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

Frozen-ass

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 15:58 PM 

Developer

Let this be clear.. i was not testing a bug, nor did i had any idea it was a faction base, i simply though i saw a oger and attacked it. later finding out this was a bug, as they should not be killable and.

And so i said i was sorry and reported the bug, and explained what happens. Also this was in the bug forum, you are now openly posting in general discussion with intend of making me look bad or someting.

Be happy that by accident i discovered it and reported it. so your faction base can get updated to the proper area/npc/plot settings.

Lets keep this civil.. it was a accident

Maruz Blackfeet - Go team evil GO

Starter of the Mage revolution

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 16:06 PM 

Player

Quote:
No it won't be eratta'd as I'm happy to handle it IC well. Doesn't mean this action was 'allowed.' So don't do it again

As a member of this faction I am voting to have it removed because it was clearly and obviously an accident and immediately reported and apologized for afterwards.

You are making far too big a deal out of this and directing your anger against someone who is on your side.

Commie

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 16:11 PM 

Player

TormakSaber wrote:
Quote:
No it won't be eratta'd as I'm happy to handle it IC well. Doesn't mean this action was 'allowed.' So don't do it again

As a member of this faction I am voting to have it removed because it was clearly and obviously an accident and immediately reported and apologized for afterwards.

You are making far too big a deal out of this and directing your anger against someone who is on your side.

Allright, if that's what Tormak thinks I'll roll with it.

DM's: apparently the Fort needs another area update.

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:

T0mc4t89

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 16:38 PM 

Player

wtf did someone attack your base again after Frozen-ass or something? why this thread?

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 16:40 PM 

Player

Yes, they did.

T0mc4t89

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 16:43 PM 

Player

oh okay but why is Maiti highlighted in the screenie? Was it him?

Budly

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 17:29 PM 

Player

T0mc4t89 wrote:

If you press tab you highlight everything. Or he simply just held the mouse over the center, which ended up on this character.

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

Commie

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 17:31 PM 

Player

T0mc4t89 wrote:

I don't know he was just there when I went to access the dmg. He didn't talk or move.

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:

Akhlys

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 17:38 PM 

Player

T0mc4t89 wrote:

T0mc4t89

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 17:53 PM 

Player

you dog

Gribbo

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 19:03 PM 

Player

Frozen-ass wrote:
Let this be clear.. i was not testing a bug, nor did i had any idea it was a faction base, i simply though i saw a oger and attacked it. later finding out this was a bug, as they should not be killable and.

And so i said i was sorry and reported the bug, and explained what happens. Also this was in the bug forum, you are now openly posting in general discussion with intend of making me look bad or someting.

Be happy that by accident i discovered it and reported it. so your faction base can get updated to the proper area/npc/plot settings.

Lets keep this civil.. it was a accident

It's fine and won't be held against you.

Commie

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 20:37 PM 

Player

Sorry for flying off the handle but when we have "good" players roaming in death squads ten people strong actively hunting and killing people for being "evil, " learning all the gates and defenses and guards you built up can just be repeatedly blown away by a single individual was really jarring.

I understand there are a lot of "good" characters that don't like we have places we can go and they can't follow, but give us a little bit of a break and don't kill our guards ot smash our gates, moreso with us not on. There's a ley node that now anyone can just walk up and bind to because the gates are gone and will be gone all day. Now we have to deal with that.

We are about as far away from you as we can be, please let us be.

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:

Xenos

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 20:53 PM 

Player

Yeah, it kinda sucks when people can just roll into your base or place of residence, murder, maim and kidnap or whatever they wish. Because apparently your city or factions guards and defenses are incompetent and futile.

House Auvrea'Kan Crafts and Services is now open and prepared to discuss orders.

Budly

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 22:49 PM 

Player

Go sit in a neutral ground! You're invincible there! :wink:

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 22:50 PM 

Player

Stop.

LunarBloom

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 22:55 PM 

Player

Is it really necessary to turn -every- topic into a passive-aggressive fight?

Maverick00053

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 22:56 PM 

DM

It was a mistake, going to be fixed, moving on.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]