View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Commie

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 12 2017, 8:28 AM 

Player

There's something going on in Wiltun that I've been a part of, seen, etc, and has been going on for about half a year if not longer. Thing is players are telling me various things were retconned, or that there are things I don't know about (despite being present for them), or that those things did happen. Was there a retcon? What do I not know in regards to things I was there for? I have sent a few messages to DM's IG about it but have yet to get any reply, other then it's being discussed.

If events have been retconned feel free to post them here as everyone needs to know what not to talk about. If some events happened but I'm OOC forbidden from speaking about them feel free to PM me or just post here so other witnesses to these events know they are forbidden from talking about them. I am getting conflicting info from players, and no response from the DM team. These were events I was present for, so I mean, people telling me stuff didn't happen? What does it mean?

I need to know how to proceed. PM me private stuff or post a public retcon so I know how to react. It's been like 3 months since I was told I might not know some things and need to 'forget' stuff I did, but didn't hear a word since or any official word at all, got no clarification, and I'm tired of being in limbo with some schrodinger's cat memory thing going on about stuff I saw numerous times over an extended period.

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

Lutra

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 12 2017, 17:25 PM 

Player

PM sent

Commie

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 12 2017, 23:29 PM 

Player

Ok, got my reply. If you saw it or 'have' it then it's real and you can move forward with the information/proof you have. Nothing has been eratta'd.

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]