View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
corypx

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 23 2017, 22:43 PM 

Player

Quote:
2. All PvP must have a role-playing reason. PvP without a sensible reason is not allowed. Your character's alignment is not a valid reason for PvP. Summons, such as undead, are a valid reason but do not excuse you from the below protocol.

3. You must give the other party a reasonable chance to back down from the PvP In Character.

4. IC Actions lead to IC Consequences. If you initiate a conflict (by insults or thievery, for example), you can't expect to get away with it. You cannot ignore other players' RP or declare it null.

Ok so for rule 2 in my eyes I have a valid RP reason ((will explain if DMs ask))
Rule 3 I need some more in-depth explanation on what does back down even mean... like if I say leave or I kill you, and he does not leave that's a reasonable chance to back down?
Or a case of fix the damage you caused or I kill you..ect?

But Rule 4 IC actions leads to IC consequences does that trump rule 3, as being killed on sight by who ever for said actions would be acceptable? ((unlimited time))

Quote:
10. Assassinations: Assassins must inform a DM that they are about to perform a hit. If a DM is unavailable, the assassin must inform the target instead.

Can assassinations be defined, can I order a hit out on a player and accept it myself and more or less PM, I'm going to kill you.... then kill them? (( repeated ))
Or if not myself can I order a hit on a person and just have it keep being refreshed as per them PM the target/DM and then in turn kill them?

I just wish to do all I can to the limit within the confines of the rules laid out by the DMs that would not be in breach of them.

Commie

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 23 2017, 22:56 PM 

Player

You need a reason, its pretty self explanatory. If you actually have a motive or need to defend yourself you're gold.

You have to give them a chance to back out if it's realistic to do so. "Put your weapons down or we're fighting" ic, followed by an OOC "PVP WARNING" does it. So does telling them to leave or else. Note that if they rest/buff/use a skill/force you to make a save you can just attack them. Make sure you take screens.

Kill on sight has to be mutually agreed to but generally it just means "leave or else we fight ((pvp warning))" when you do meet.

For an assassination you pm a dm and tell them you're putting the hit out, cc or bbc the target. You get up to 2 weeks to carry out the hit iirc. Keep in mind npc rules still apply.

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]