View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 614 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Nakomis Wolfen

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 5:40 AM 

Player

Peggy is like a version of what Darby could have been, had just a few things happened differently. At least from what I've seen of her! It's always interesting when she's around, never really know what's going to come out of her mouth.

Righteous Anger

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 5:49 AM 

Player

Admiral Darby Mirth is one of the oldest characters I have ever role played with -- and, to this day, one of my favorites. Always a bit on edge; always ready to casually threaten a stabbing; always obsessed with pretty stones. To me, Darby represents a monolith in my times across Amia. She is a constant, a reminder of where I've been and the character's I've played and the players I've brought here (and lost).

Nakomis Wolfen

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 6:43 AM 

Player

All of R.A's characters I've ever interacted with have left some kind of mark or another on my characters (and me). I have yet to really get to know his elf, but from what I've seen so far I know I'm not going to be disappointed! One of the few elves that Darby actually Enjoys being around, at least so far.

Magiros

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 8:12 AM 

Player

Admiral Lucky, if there is a char in Amia who I associate luck with... It is Darbs. At start seemed like quiet woman but with time turned to be so much more. One of the few people Las got along with and one of the many Las managed to get to the nerve of at one point. In many ways, hoped to see more of Darby and hope she is not done for!

Budly

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 14:47 PM 

Player

Plays the Illusive Le'Quella. I wish I knew all of her story but there seem to be so much she seen and been part of. Maybe with time, Sylveera or Vali shall learn more of this official (as a Councillor and noblewoman) yet so illusive and closed lady!

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

Yimmi

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 15:13 PM 

Player

Sylveera murder elf, it cant be a quiet time with her around!
Tetrik, the greediest duergars around, I like that attitude.
Barrililath, shadow dragon kin with her goals very, - very- clears!

Above all good characters with well designed and played characteristics!

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...

And DM side: DM Clangeddin

robbi320

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 15:33 PM 

Player

Jacob's a pretty good friend to alex, even if he technically ignored a message that meant a lot to Alex... Jacob totally ignored Alex when he needed him most. Otherwise, an awesome part of the Tarkuulian RP. Now, seems to careabout Belenoth, but that doesn't make him (much) less cool.

Bjalfi? I've only seem him once, but I do approve of his way of handling his booze. If you brought a barrel of beer, of course you'd carry it along, if you had to move to a different place.

Yimmi

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 15:47 PM 

Player

Hahaha Alex its an awesome PC, loyal to the very end to what he thinks is best... Even if Jacob has told him time and time to follow him else where!! A true friend deep in!

freaxxshow1338

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 15:50 PM 

Player

Bjalfi is the laughter on the Riptide and the world's best cook.

And Peggy gives him a disappointed mom look lately :P

Madam_Jingles

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 16:17 PM 

Player

Olivia is one of the most in-depth and complicated characters... ever.
Everyone has their own idea on who Olivia really is, based on what she projects vs. those who actually know her, but everyone knows her on a different level!!
SHE'S AN ONION
Tons of layers.
And smells.
And makes people cry.

Because it only happens in Cordor Kohlingen Bendir.

Raua

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 16:52 PM 

Player

Blub.
Blub blub
Blub.

(Aquan for: Probably my favorite interaction with her was during an event where she literally got ditched because she wanted to be a good druid. It was awesome! No one else gave a crap about the restless spirits and Pearl held firm.)

freaxxshow1338

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 17:10 PM 

Player

Selim is the best little Ratcatcher I have ever met, and with what's currently going on, Peggy has a serious problem at her hands with her...

That Guy

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 20:58 PM 

Player

I can honestly say that things are never boring with Olivia around. I didn't know Peraga, but I did read the journal. Another interesting, thought out character. I believe the player is here about 3 years now, and has only had a couple other characters. Semi-altitis, much better than my case of it. Seems to have a fairly active faction at the moment.

Galenson

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 21:46 PM 

Player

Location: Down Under, calculating your demise with blunt expressions.

I've met this player's character once? They survived the ordeal. Have to credit that.

"I'll think of something once Amia:EE drops."

Righteous Anger

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 22:00 PM 

Player

One of the few people I know who's been playing this server as long as I have. Used to have a Salandran cleric back in the day by the same name as their account. Was a quiet, stoic, hyper-masculine type. Haven't have the pleasure of meeting any of their new characters yet.

Of course, I could be misremembering this, and if so, just ban me forever.

EDIT: Just kidding, I was right, and it's listed in his signature because I'm dumb.

Galenson

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 23:07 PM 

Player

Despite the similarities in duration spent on this server, the two of us have had little interaction in the grand picture. Our characters have always seemed to align on opposite sides of the scales: not enough to oppose each other in conflict, but not enough either to encounter one another in many meaningful ways.

This isn't a bad thing however: its just emphasis that Amia appeals to many different people for different reasons. Playing an actual surface elf, due to not being evil, takes a measure of patience and drive that I lack the capacity to do.

Madam_Jingles

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 23:16 PM 

Player

This guy is an OG. I remember Jack fondly, he was a bit of a goof in his start if I remember right?
The Scholar is the one I'm most familiar with...
He kinda reminds me of the slug lady in Monsters Inc.
"ALLWAYYYS WAAATCHING"

freaxxshow1338

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 18 2019, 23:21 PM 

Player

Pearl is such an absolute blessing to any damned RP and she seems to be involved in literally everything. I can't name a single PC that dislikes her either, it's absolutely amazing. (Except for Liode, you're a weirdo!)

She wears her heart on her sleeve and manages to bring people together from all different sorts of cliques, and I love that about her!

serbiris

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 19 2019, 6:15 AM 

Player

Peggy does what she has to do, regardless of what people think. There's no diplomacy, no PR, you either get along or get out of the way. There's a lot of strength and bravery in that approach and I think that's what draws in such a loyal following. I mean, the fact that her goals are ultimately righteous does make a big difference, but its her approach that sets her apart. And it's not like she doesn't listen to people - if it makes sense, she'll take it on board. But she's also very comfortable calling the shots. All qualities of a good leader.

@Thanatopsis#6293

Strom

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 19 2019, 9:36 AM 

Player

What I like about Velden, is that you never know which Velden you're going to meet. He's got a strange reputation of being 'better the devil you know', and he's charming enough that you think you might even know him. Maybe some of you do, and I think he likes the 'maybe' being in the back of your mind.

And, if he does betray you. . .Then it'll be with a slightly sympathetic professionalism. Because, it's all just business, after all.

Rook - Tiefling Witch

Grumdur Bari'Var - Dwarven Raider

Desimir Maric - Spellblade of Savras

Cassius Dain - Scribe of House Gulderhom

Timezone: UK (GMT+0)

Budly

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 19 2019, 10:12 AM 

Player

Rook to me seems to be extremely underrated. That tiefling got more depth than she maybe shows.

Galenson

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 19 2019, 14:34 PM 

Player

When she's not being chaotic stupid, Barrililath is actually growing to be quite a devious villain.

I'm glad to be involved in encouraging that development.

Nakomis Wolfen

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 19 2019, 15:06 PM 

Player

I'm pretty sure yeeeeears ago Jack once blew up Zeri as collateral damage and didn't seem very sorry about it. So Chi threw him down a hole and tossed cow poo at him as punishment. But left him a rope so he could get out again.

Darby meet the Scholar briefly once or twice and was creeped out.

Other than that haven't really interacted with any other characters I don't think.

Madam_Jingles

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 19 2019, 15:09 PM 

Player

I love the dual nature between Darby and Kaci. They are so different and I really enjoy them both.
Darby has long been a fun character that I always enjoy RPing with, Luckii in particularly always was fond of Darby and her quips.
Tymoran Squad Goals.

Pearl has gotten closer to Kaci, a really old toon, and I'm really glad to see more of her than what lies beyond the surface!

freaxxshow1338

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 19 2019, 19:03 PM 

Player

I sadly haven't gotten the chance to RP with Luckii a lot, but from what little interaction Peggy had with her they couldve worked well together, after all shes a priestess of Tymora! With Chickenwings!

Magiros

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 19 2019, 20:19 PM 

Player

In a sense the opposite of the coin to Las when speaking of modus operandi when it comes to dealing with things. Which is why its fun to see the reactions Peggy does, has a ability getting things done.

Jes

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 20 2019, 2:05 AM 

DM

My dragon's opinion of Las is significantly different than most people might think. They don't get along sometimes, but Las is not afraid to (eventually) admit if she does something she maybe should have done differently. And I love that about her.

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

Raua

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 20 2019, 2:22 AM 

Player

Janie was sweet as pie when she was still on the riptide. :cry:
Boulderdash is still the second-best familiar in Amia. I remember Jareth excitedly quivering at him when they had a chance encounter looooong ago.
Potato is still king.

Madam_Jingles

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 20 2019, 10:18 AM 

Player

I looove Selim. She's so interesting and mysterious, and plays her race really well.
Pearl is fond of her, though this may be because I'm so fond of the player... :hmm:

That Guy

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 20 2019, 11:13 AM 

Player

Pearl is... well, I've said it before. Jingles is doing an amazing job with Pearl.
Alice. I remember her only a little really. I remember Nimi arguing with her or trying to help her with something. I think that character had more to them than was let on initially.
There was another char that helped with something in Bendir Dale. More of a shady type, but nonetheless well played and interesting.
There's Luckii... I don't seem them so much anymore really.
And of course Sugarpaw. Who NEVER gave any of my char's a nickname.
:)

freaxxshow1338

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 20 2019, 12:14 PM 

Player

Roach was a serious problem for Peggy she refused to simply throw overboard and its a shame she left as she did, could've been interesting methinks.

Kronox

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 21 2019, 5:15 AM 

Player

I've managed to see the two opposite sides of Peggy amongst my characters and it's been quite the journey. Everything from a protective mother to a broken daughter, that tumultuous whirlwind of a character is always a delight to see on the Players List!

That Guy

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 21 2019, 15:08 PM 

Player

As a thief, somehow managed to remove a certain hobgoblin's scimitar right from under his nose. Funniest thing I'd seen in a while.

Magiros

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 21 2019, 17:03 PM 

Player

Has the surface motivations and something behind those too, interesting to see glimpses behind the front image as it constructs such compelling image of the character.

Can't wait to learn more!

Righteous Anger

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 21 2019, 17:34 PM 

Player

An elven noble and a Councillor; but also, obviously, more. Her demeanor is ever pleasant and ever professional, yet there is clearly a side to her that is harsher, more fierce, perhaps even angry. Super excited to get to role play with her more!

Madam_Jingles

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 22 2019, 23:03 PM 

Player

Ronyo is really in depth and has a very rich history, which are anyways fun to uncover.

He's a really good writer with his roleplaying, and also quick, a winning combination! I like his wordplay a lot, and I hope to get to know him more.

LibrisMortis_666

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 22 2019, 23:08 PM 

Player

Pearl is actively in almost every situation on Amia (and Ruathym!)

She's clearly a popular character since everyone seeks her council.

Auri: Champion of Bahamut

Righteous Anger

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 22 2019, 23:37 PM 

Player

Robert is the most believable, realistic character I've likely ever played with on Amia. His story and reactions to events are compelling -- and make you want to interact with him.

freaxxshow1338

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23 2019, 0:28 AM 

Player

Ronyo I met on Peggy once, and he seems like a well thought out Professional.

Yet to see the depth behind the Character, but he seemed to at least be able to take some provokative cuddling by a filthy Pirate :>

Yimmi

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23 2019, 2:21 AM 

Player

Zhe good old captain, one who is willing to make the hard choices for what she thinks is for the best... Something that isnt always easy.

Also swear like a mofo

Madam_Jingles

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23 2019, 3:09 AM 

Player

Bjalfi is hilarious... and I really like Yimmi... but....

Pearl will never trust his cooking. Let's be real.

Angelis96

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 29 2019, 9:49 AM 

Player

Sugarbelle is a really amusing character. Interesting dynamic on the notion of vainity.

Budly

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 29 2019, 10:49 AM 

Player

Well, did manage to glue Cliffside together after a devestating summer. Kudos on that. As we lost steam.

Galenson

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 30 2019, 13:40 PM 

Player

That halfling's moustache... it was worthy of being mayor on its own merit.

Magiros

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 30 2019, 14:51 PM 

Player

Galenson takes very little concern on politics, just love his directness in regards of dealing with everything. You think you can take a piss on him due to Salandran faith, you would be largely in the wrong!

That Guy

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 30 2019, 14:55 PM 

Player

Always "for the people", Las isn't afraid of confrontation, be it verbal or physical, though she uses diplomacy to avoid the latter most times. She plays like a true elf, meaning, slow to make decisions, and thinks it through before doing so! Also... Las has been around a long time, if you don't know her.. shame on you.

walnutboy

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 30 2019, 17:19 PM 

Player

What's not to love about Killian? He is polite, understanding yet at the same time renders his view and opinion without compromise. Ly likes him, that's saying something given he's the wrong race and isn't bald... :wink:

Madam_Jingles

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 30 2019, 17:21 PM 

Player

Ly'nes is always a fun character. I like her little wolfy-quirks.
She seems to be reaching out a bit socially, and that's cool to witness :3

Raua

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 30 2019, 20:58 PM 

Player

Sweet to a fault, and quick to sacrifice. Oh Pearl, my sweet summer child...
:lol:

Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 30 2019, 21:18 PM 

Tester

The only other Sorcerer I've ever known to take Scribe Scroll. Yay arcane literacy!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 614 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next