View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Angelis96

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 13 2017, 11:29 AM 

Player

I was curious if there was anyone in the community being adamantly willing to make a custom potrait for a specific toon of mine?

I am not an artist by any means and dont have the foggiest of how to make one but would 'like' one.

Anyone willing I would greatly appreciate it! <3

Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 13 2017, 19:36 PM 

Tester

If you can't find someone in our community(we have a couple of artists, I believe), I'd recommend Fivver. You can commission drawings from people online there. 5 dollars will usually get you something bare bones like a black and white pencil sketch with more money getting you things like color, backgrounds, and additional characters. My experience with it so far has been pretty good. The artist is encouraged to respond pretty quickly and I don't believe the funds are released until you sign off on the finished project. All the same, most of the illustrators I've commissioned from seem to be pretty accommodating. I didn't use it as a NWN portrait, but Fiverr is where I got my drawing of Beldor done.

Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 14 2017, 2:11 AM 

Tester

I hope I didn't misunderstand what you were looking for here. If you just want a specific picture that already exists as a custom portrait(maybe pulled from the internet or another source), this has the steps to get it set up and put into our Portrait pack.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]