View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
vhunelar

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 05 2018, 12:48 PM 

Player

Just wanted to let know to anyone who read the intro thread to same re:drow char that like usual with me it's had to be ditched. Disagreements with the staff over policy on drow and all that.

It's their server not mine, so it must be the way they wish it. But it won't work for what I'd had in mind. I've retired the character to avoid any future problems.

Best to everyone and just wanted no confusion with anyone trying to set up rp angles and such. This isn't a slight on the staff on anyone else, just that we have different ideas that's all.

very best to everyone,
V

LeathanKayne

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 05 2018, 14:27 PM 

Player

I'm sorry, but I do not like me or the team being misrepresented. You make it sound as if we pressured you out which is by no means what happened.

The "different ideas" and "policy on drow" was circumventing racial gate bans which is a rule violation without DM oversight. One which I was only going to warn you about and was willing to overlook, had you not quickly said you were going to delete the character then quit the game before I could reply to you.

Ditching your character is 100% your choice. Your character isn't banned, and whether you want to play that character any more is up to you. Please talk to us next time before leaving so fast and assuming the worst.

-LK

Zafriah

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 06 2018, 3:38 AM 

Player

I'm sorry to read this. I like Drow being around! Come and hunt my characters!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]