View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
The Little Dragon

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 05 2018, 5:17 AM 

Player

There is a clear communication gap between many players on this server which has caused a heavy amount of conflict on this server time and time again. Its really a shame when these things happen, so I've made this page to be a thread for resources to help with future conflicts. Do PM anything you find to assist.

For understanding different personalities and how they communicate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pq_tCgDkT4

"A master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and not to show discord."

Revak

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 05 2018, 6:06 AM 

Player

From what i've seen lately a lot of the communication/conflict issues that plagued Amia earlier on has been largely dissolved. The Discord was a substantially good solution in that regard considering you'll find the majority of players using that daily.

Budly

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 05 2018, 9:33 AM 

Player

Revak wrote:
From what i've seen lately a lot of the communication/conflict issues that plagued Amia earlier on has been largely dissolved. The Discord was a substantially good solution in that regard considering you'll find the majority of players using that daily.

I am like a roaming grumpy whirlwind through that Discord at times but I think this community matured a lot since 2005 and a few years on at that time. It solves things much better now and the communication lines are much more open.

But yeah, thanks Little Dragon. Nothing wrong in this thread. You always want to help with your threads, its nice.

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]