View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
jmaximum

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 08 2019, 3:32 AM 

Player

Hi there Amia at large -
Hopefully this is right spot.
I apologize if it is not.

So I downloaded the above title from GoG, including the Infinite Dungeons pack.
Apparently, 'enhanced edition' means reduced, as A LOT of features are missing: I tweaked and played around with debugmode and made my INT 50 for max skill points, and cranked up my weapon and armor crafting. But even with that, you can not mod your armor, helmet, or cloak appearances, nor change any colors.

It is a indeed a hack/slash dungeon crawl, with helpful map pins for 'plot givers'.

I was curious if anyone else has checked it out, and if so, figured out how to mod their armor and stuff.

This is not really a tech support request, just more or a less a general discussion of the 'new' release.

MightNMagic

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 08 2019, 6:38 AM 

Player

Hey there.

I have it too and had no real problems changing how my armor looked in the usual ways (through the radial menu). Did you try it while invisible? If so, it won't work.

The infinite dungeon module is "okay." I mean, don't expect miracles out of it as scripting can only go so far in randomization.

(No tells for Rashad while I'm playing other characters please.)

jmaximum

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 08 2019, 23:53 PM 

Player

Agreed.
I had no expectations above a smash n grab ebatem up.
I do however like that you can customize the dungeon before entering to your party preference, such as fighter, rogue, etc.

I am going to the radial menu, then selecting 'crafting', and attempting to mod my armor appearance, but have almost no options. Did you update the game after installing?

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 09 2019, 1:11 AM 

Player

You don't have those options because they don't exist in vanilla OC abd module content. They're scripted and added by PWs. They weren't in 1.69, either.

jmaximum

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 11 2019, 2:47 AM 

Player

Apologies, I don't know what the OC abd module content is.

NightNMagic has the same thing I do, and can see the radial menu for armor crafting.

jmaximum

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 15 2019, 1:21 AM 

Player

ok, so apparently some of the texture packs I added gave the 'enhanced edition' a heartattack, and it actually lost game functionality.
removed ALL custom content from the username\documents\neverwinternights subfolders, reinstalled the game.
However, it still does not show an option to mod helmet and shield appearances, only armor and weapon.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]