View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
The Little Dragon

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 04 2019, 17:23 PM 

Player

Lets just have a discussion and keep it civil.

"A master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and not to show discord."

Last edited by The Little Dragon on Tue, Mar 05 2019, 14:22 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Budly

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 05 2019, 1:40 AM 

Player

I am not fully sure how plausible your idea is, but mainly right now. Support and care should be given to the current projects of NWN EE being a plausible feature. So lets put our eyes on that and support where possible.

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

freaxxshow1338

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 05 2019, 3:59 AM 

Player

I really dont see anything new with that idea of yours.

And even less any relief for the DMs.

People in factions work in unison, the whole "Go there and do that, Subordinate" thing is already happening too.

I really don't know what you're asking for instead of "DMs, be ready to overlook random fucking commands that our faction leaders throw out."

Sorry but I think youre completely missing the point of what Amias problem is.

The Little Dragon

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 05 2019, 14:21 PM 

Player

So you feel that random endeavors are currently being overlooked?

"A master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and not to show discord."

T0mc4t89

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 05 2019, 14:29 PM 

Player

Why did you make this new thread? There is already a large discussion going on in this other thread about what to do for Amia, with the staff replying too.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91183

freaxxshow1338

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 05 2019, 15:07 PM 

Player

The Little Dragon wrote:
So you feel that random endeavors are currently being overlooked?

when did I ever say that?

The Little Dragon

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 05 2019, 15:27 PM 

Player

Alright, well, I can see this is going to be a lot hostility rather than a discussion. Could be delete this thread.

robbi320

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 05 2019, 15:36 PM 

Player

Crazy... We already have a discussion about this, and a new topic that adds very little to the conversation is seen as non-constructive? Who would've guessed?

angst360

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 06 2019, 2:04 AM 

Player

Budly wrote:
I am not fully sure how plausible your idea is, but mainly right now. Support and care should be given to the current projects of NWN EE being a plausible feature. So lets put our eyes on that and support where possible.

Meh, EE is a band-aid. Sure, it might attract some new players... for a while, but it won't ease concerns or fix the real problems.

freaxxshow1338

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 06 2019, 2:25 AM 

Player

angst360 wrote:
Budly wrote:

Meh, EE is a band-aid. Sure, it might attract some new players... for a while, but it won't ease concerns or fix the real problems.

One step at a time.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]