View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Uberuce

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 11 2019, 15:09 PM 

Player

Hey everyone,

So, I reckon we have a lot of crafter PCs that can make Master Scout essences and potions, or brew Bard/Cleric/Mage juices, or make wands and of course every Wizards is a scrollmaker, and we have lots of PCs that want these things but we need supply to get the chance to meet demand.

Thus I suggest that we stick a pin on Tuesday and make that the day when you log in as your crafter PC to see if anyone's in need.

Discuss.

walnutboy

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 11 2019, 16:48 PM 

Player

Or set something up ICly as a crafters market to encourage people to sell or otherwise exchange their wares?

Uberuce

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 11 2019, 17:28 PM 

Player

Yep; one of my characters is a Bard/Cleric potion maker, so he's got plenty of CHA and is a jolly helpful type so he was penciled in as starting off as front of house.

Making it a once-a-week regular thing means people can plan around it and come in rather than play their current games. Kinda like how Amarice's Djinn nights meant folk would clear Sunday for buying sweet gear.

Kronox

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 12 2019, 15:16 PM 

Player

While Wednesday or Thursday work better for me personally, if it's early enough Tuesday could work too. I like the idea though!

Jes

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 12 2019, 15:47 PM 

DM

Tuesday probably isn't the best day to do something like this. xD Probably have to do two lesser variants on two different days, since there are some people who just would never be able to come to it if it's only on one day every week.

Dwarves used to do this regularly, too, but people weren't showing up or doing anything at them except for the auctions. :P

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 12 2019, 19:07 PM 

Tester

I support themed days of any kind. Means you're more likely to bump into PCs of a similar(and hopefully RP-conducive) nature.

Revak

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 13 2019, 8:01 AM 

Player

Why not have a market day then? On a weekly basis have PC crafters, merchants, potion/wand makers come set up shop in a neutral area and have NPCs with yellow items for sale also spawned?

Jes

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 13 2019, 10:07 AM 

DM

I'd personally rather not see yellow items become less rare. I would love to see the players take initiative to put something like this together, and we DMs can spice it up now and then when we're able to/think it's appropriate. Rather than making that spice get old quickly by having it every week.

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]