View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Impknightofireland

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23 2019, 9:29 AM 

Player

So I completely forgot that there is an upgrade going to be in place when we move to EE and I think I may have screwed the pooch on my Job Log Change Request. So my questions are, are there going to be new Jobs added? Will there be improvements on old jobs? Will some of the jobs be more interesting to have with the changes made? I know the Dm Team does not want to spill the beans to much, but I was thinking maybe I should keep some point's open encase there's something I would like for my Toon in the future. Also, the Trader jobs, I did not know you can only save up on ten slots of Materials and such. And I don't want to start stocking up on hundreds of materials if I may later want to change a job up and lose the stuff I have already collected because I won't have enough space to carry it back over or have to dump on the ground Tons of crap. Starting to think I should just have went Buildings Material Trader, and not taken Gem Trader, Metal Trader and Textile Trader. May want to scrap Scribe job as well, I don't use it much and would rather higher a scribe as Milly has done in the past. So what would the Dm Teams opinion be on how should I go about this? I'm thinking a new JLC Request with left over points would be my best option.

A Majestic Dwarf

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23 2019, 12:03 PM 

Player

We are still investigating what is and what isn't going to be moved over. The Job System, will very likely be undergoing changes at the very least. If it can't be ported over, a new system will have to be made to replace it. We are not certain and many on the team are working hard to prepare the way for EE, as information becomes available it will be made available to the player base. Those who have invested in the Job system will have something to carry over however.

For now, I would advise that you carry on as normal!

Player of:
- Whurak Thunderhammer
King of Barak Runedar and all round Vengeful Dwarf
- Alvian Tegleiwalla
Nerdy Painter Elf with a Silly hat

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]