View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Sinqnew

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 03 2006, 0:31 AM 

Player

~Militian Posters have been posted all throughout the Human cities - From Wharftown to Brogenstine, to Kohlingen to Cordor. ~

" Under the effect of the Militian Forces, Scarlet Ve'heer it has now been identified as the blunt murderer of Militian Officers. If seen where this woman is, hiding, scowling, crawling or slithering into , please bring information to your nearest Militian Outpost. She is wanted on accounts of attacking and murdering Militian Personelle. Believing she is exempt from punishment for MURDER outside of Cordor's walls, she is very sadly mistaken. The Militia does not allow this insanity and brutality within, or out of Cordor's walls. Be fully warned that this is a Cold Blooded Murderer and to keep your distance. People like this, make the last standing bastion against the Horde weaker and weaker as the days continue. Do not risk your lives in hunting this twisted Devil Kin down, as your life, is worth more then a sack of gold. "

Neus Scario

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 03 2006, 2:25 AM 

Player

An ammendum on one of the signs in Wharftown includes a rather crude drawing of a snake with demon wings and a rather sour look outwards in red ink.

PM me if you need something with them.

Grymia

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 03 2006, 2:29 AM 

Player

*Jiharu just nods to herself at seeing this notice*

"The harm of our good fighting men is unacceptable for any reason." Jiharu says

justice_prevails

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 03 2006, 2:46 AM 

Player

*siveyn takes one of these notices and looks it over before putting it in a bag*

I suppose now I finaly have an excuse.

*He pulls out an arrow and etches into the side, "Scarlet Ve'heer".*

Who knows, I might even steal my cloak back while I am at it.

Naliss

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 03 2006, 2:57 AM 

Player

Dominick looks to the posters by the Nomad, then clenches his fist as he whispers to himself.

Damn it all, just as everything was going fine, the cat had to let it’s self lose from the bag of holding.

He mumbles as he walks away from the posters in anger.

Herra Tutteri

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 03 2006, 10:36 AM 

Player

*Hunie reads the post and scratches his belly while emptying a mead bottle.*

"Hmmmh... If there's a reward on her head I just might try to find her. And maybe kill her aswell. Maybe..."

*Walks away drinking his mead and wondering how to catch her.*

Aleph

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 03 2006, 11:01 AM 

Player

Awash in the infernal flames filling the bathes of the Scarlet Rose in Dis, Scarlet and Evangeline are utterly oblivious of the notice sent out by the militia. Had they known, they would have paid it little attention, having decided to take a more active role in the political machinations of their home city and, for the moment at least, concluded that the isle is not worthy of their presence.

// Aes is moving and may not be on for several weeks. Hopefully, his connection will be transferred sooner, but no promises. I wouldn't expend *too* much IC effort hunting Scar down in the mean time, as she will be unfindable. :wink:

Evangeline Ve'heer
Jynx
Sariah

Grymia

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 03 2006, 17:11 PM 

Player

// Okee.. *wishes they could send a squad of Knight of the Chalice planewalking troops in in the interim, but okee*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]