View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
BrainSplitter

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 12 2007, 19:52 PM 

Player

Cordorian Guards are seen strapping up at every corner, blades of a high power being drawn at anyone percieved as a threat to another within the city, and shackles being grasped at anything else.

Every alley, street, corner and sidewalk is watched with an eagle eye; and when asked they comment;

What, you want us to just stand by while Roddyists bomb places in the south, Sorcerers cast hellballs at the palace, Vodak roams the realms, and assassins do their work?
This security is for the safety of citizens; sometimes a little control is needed to bring a little freedom. No longer will Cordorians live in fear, as we stand watch.

They tend to be randomly searching people in Cordor without a second thought, anyone looking suspicious in any manner, citizens and adventurers alike; while every spellcaster of any form is quickly dispelled of everything barring the most mundane of defensive enchantments.

Cordor is on high alert, it seems.

// OOCly ; This is permanent until marked otherwise (which will have another post inserted). This is not a new increase in security either; merely a reposting and slightly rephrased.
// Cordor Guard - High Alert!.

Anders

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 12 2007, 22:04 PM 

Player

*Taron shakes his head as he hears the news*

this aren't going to change anything... but I better hide for a little longer, just in case one of those evil doers notices me

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]