View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Semidi

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 09 2007, 3:13 AM 

Player

By order of the duke himself!

Any citizens wishing so may join the C. P.W.P, Cordorian Public Works Projects; you will be paid well, benefit from a pension, and learn a craft which will carry you your entire lives. The project focuses on rebuilding or building structures or roads which can benefit the city as a whole and is funded completely by generous donations by those more fortunate. (ask Franton in the Duke’s Hall on how to make a donation so you can help stop poverty!)

Enquire at your local enlistment officer today to learn how to join and help yourself, your city, and your family!

Children as young as thirteen can also join! The C.P.W.P. offers plans for young people to receive an education or apprenticeship opportunities in exchange for time supporting your city; the best part? You’re also paid for this work; this pay can go to helping your family.

So join today! Learn a skill! Learn a trade! Support your city!

The militia is also looking for volunteers to join and receive the same benefits. Though those applying for this line of work must submit to a background check or possible a magical inquiry.

The C.P.W.P want you!

*a law knight is pictured here pointing out from the poster*

EvilPig

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 09 2007, 4:51 AM 

Player

// The letters C.C.C. come to my mind :P

Beautiful Semidi.\\

*Enialis Everstar sees one of these, and wonders to himself just where he could find an enlistment officer.*

grynxx

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 09 2007, 6:34 AM 

Player

A rather large fellow, with a jovial round face, peered at the fancy poster. He scratched his bearded chin, and asked the young boy next to him what it was all about.

“Mystra's Miracles! Haha! I feel like a beggar that's just found gold! An' just when I was down to my last coppers too.”

'Cordor' Roy claps his hands once, picks up his burlap sack, and saunters off to ask Franton where he can find “one o' them local enlistment officers for the C.P.W.P.”

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]